Psycho Dylan

Interview
'Hello I am here with Dylan O'Brien . How are you today ?'
"I am fine but also sad because of my girlfriend passed away" he said .

Memory: "no please Dylan don't do this" she said . "Sorry y/n ,I always loved you" he said as he put cloth in her mouth as he dug up a hole .

Back to interview: 'wow what happened?' ''Someone killed her and I came home to find her dead on the floor" he said .

Memory: "shut up and stop crying"he yelled at her which made her cry more . "Finally" he said and he picked you up and threw you in the hole . You couldn't escape because he tied your hands together with a rope . He began to fill in the hole with dirt . You couldn't move because the dirt was really cold and moist . He finished covering your face and now he just has to do her hands . They were shaking like if she was cold .

Interview: I hope for the best Dylan . "That means a lot "he said . Well let's talk about your movie ,did you like filming with the new cast ?

Dylan just sat their remembering how he dug the hole and your hands shaking . Hello Dylan are you okay ? "Oh yeah I was just thinking" he said . It was funny because no one knows that he killed his girlfriend or so he thought .

Wow this was short but I can make a pt 2 . Sorry I haven't posted for a while . Also sorry that this imagine sucks . Well that's it
Books 📚,
Alex