The Text

I was in my room listing to music at 2:00 am . My mom was working double shift so she won't be home until 4:00 am . I was listing to Arctic Monkeys "Arabella " when I got a call.

  I open it up and it says "stiles ". "Why would he be calling me" I asked my self . Me and stiles broke up 3 months ago because I found him fucking Malia on our 5th anniversary. He keeps on apologizing but I always say "you can never fix what did stiles" and he says that "Malia made him do it".

Okay so I answer the call . "Hello stiles" I said . "Y/n will you be with me again I will do anything to be with you" he said .

"Look stiles I will never get back with you after what you've done , goodbye stiles" I said .

I ended the call then 5 minutes later I get another call . "What now" I said . It said "stiles" .

I declined that call and continue to Sing to my music when I got another call for him again and I kept on going on and on until I texted him . I was starting to get scared .

S = stiles y= y/n
Y - "stop calling me before I call the cops".
S - "are you scared ?"
S- "you should be "
S - "look in your closet

I looked at my closet and back at my phone . I walked towards my closet and got my lamp . I opened the closet door and there he was .

"Y/n I love you so much I am so obsessed with you" he said . "You are so beautiful"he said while touching my cheek as a tear rolled down .

Next thing I knew he was right next to my face . He smelled me "ahhhhh you smell so good" he said . "Stay away from me" I said . "No can do babe , there is so many things I want to do to you" he said .

He was about to kiss me until I woke up . Wait It was a dream holly shit it seemed so real . It was 6:00 am . You groaned and fell back asleep hoping that you can dream about Alex Turner or something .

HELLO how's life ? Any ways I am watching paranormal activity right now I having a marathon so yeah I hoped you like it bye
Pizza ,
Alejandra 🍕🍕