Jasmine?

Me and the pack were spit in to groups and I was with Lydia . "Y/n did you hear that" Lydia asked you . "No" I said ." Come on follow me" she said . "But I am to lazy to run" I said . It was 3:47 am . "Come on" her voice faded in to the hall way until I couldn't hear her anymore . "Lydia" I yelled . No answer, I started to get a little scared so I started to run when I saw void stiles at the other end of the hall way . "Jasmine" he said . I turned around and saw nobody behind me . "Me" I said . "Jasmine" he said again and ran to me and kissed me . I was shocked and had wide eyes when he kissed me . He pulled back and saw me . "Wait your not jasmine" he said . "No I am y/n "I said confident . "Oh" he said . "Why what's wrong" I asked . "It's just that I thought you were jasmine my ex girlfriend that broke up with me" he said . I instantly felt sad for him and kissed him with out thinking about what I was doing . He kissed back and it felt like butterflies were in my stomach. We both pulled back . "Maybe I can be a jasmine 2.o" I said smirking . "Why not" he said and kissed me again ." I love you"I said . 'I love you too" he said back .

Okay this might have a lot of kissing but I couldn't help myself. This was short , sorry . Well I will write soon so yeah .Btw thanks for all of the votes . That's what makes me want to write more ☺️😊😊

Sunflowers,
Alejandra 🌻🌻