6. Into the Abyss

Start from the beginning

"You know what, I should give you a tour of the house." Levi devilishly smirked, handing me a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Fine, it's kinda loud down here anyway." I grabbed the water, preparing to follow him upstairs.

Now wait! I know what your thinking! I've seen enough shows and read enough books to know where this could lead!

Truthfully, even though Levi was insanely attractive, I began to feel safe around him. I don't know, I just hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

"You look beautiful by the way." Levi spoke out in front of me. guiding me through the spacious halls that were filled by some people.

Just before I could've said thanks, a bunch of voices came out of nowhere.

We passed by a group of extremely loud girls as I continued to follow him.

"Oh shit Brianna that's our song!" A girl flipped her hair back as she gestured for her friend to follow her downstairs. "Work, work, work, work, work, you see me do me dirt, dirt, ugh Brianna I wanna dance! lets go!"

As we proceeded to pass by, the girl who was probably Brianna was sitting near the toilet, throwing up.

Wow, what a party.

After reaching a somewhat quiet place, I finally was able to reply. "Thanks, you look handsome yourself." I smiled.

We then finally entered a room that was surrounded by medals and trophies.

"This is my room, for now." Levi spoke, running his hand through his soft brown hair. "I'm sleeping over at Dalton's house for awhile so I decided to just bring everything."

"You have so many awards!" I quietly gasped, looking around the room as I was genuinely surprised.

All of a sudden, everything turned upside down in a matter of seconds.

"Arielle, I want you." Levi groaned, as he kissed my neck.

"Levi, I've always wanted you since the first time I saw you." I moaned, feeling his hand grabbing my waist.

"You ok?" Levi asked, with an affectionate tone in his voice as he waved his hand in front of my face, cutting off the vision that seemed so real.

Gotta Zayn.

"Sorry I think I was just daydreaming." I coughed, not believing the dirty thoughts that just started appearing on my mind.

Oh god! I need to stop! Where did that even come from? I'm such a nasty rat! Oh my god!

He threw me a subtly weirded out smile, making me cringe to myself. "Aw that's alright. I daydream all the time too." Levi chuckled, giving me an alluring smirk.

He told me about his trophies and medals one by one. Although I didn't care much for them. Listening to him speak really helped me notice how naturally seductive his English accent was, and he doesn't even try. His voice sounded very husky and deep which sent waves of pleasure to my ears with every word he spoke.

I can't.

As he prepared to talk about his next trophy a voice from behind the door suddenly appeared.