I Need To Know Everything

"(Y/N) I need to know everything you saw when you passed out." He grabbed your shoulders. You sighed and rubbed your head.

"I-I don't really remember anything... But there was a dragon...." You looked down, your facial expression pretty scared. Bill kept listening, still holding you.
"It had blood red scales, it's belly white and her eyes looked so familiar. She had a sharp looking collar. She held a clock in her hand and..." Tears fell from your eyes, the image flashing in your mind.
"Y-You w-were covered with Blood... I was trying to wake you up... But n-nothing happened, I thought you left my side..." You looked up, Bill backed up as one of your eyes were red.

"What the heck is wrong with your eye?" Picking up your chin Bill looked into your eye.
"You know I would never leave you, besides what can you see with that eye?"

"Red... Red is all I see..." You put your arms out in confusion. You almost fell off the bed while doing this, Bill catching you.

"You got to relax, you'll be alright..." He  played with your hair, extremely bored.

"My eye... It has writing..." It read...

Go to the library... Something will be there

It suddenly disappeared, you stood up running off. Bill ran after you... 

~Meanwhile with Dipper and Mabel~

"Hey! Dipper! The falls, they may have a answer." She walked alongside the pathway, staring at the waterfalls.
Dipper didn't say anything, he was too busy looking at the journal.
"Dipper?"

"Hmm... Maybe, but that could be to obvious." He shrugged, Dipper and Mabel looked over at the gushing water and sighed.

"She survived that? Wow, talk about being saved." Mabel cringed, seeing the flowing water disappear into the icy cold bottom.

"C'mon, we don't have time for sight seeing." Dipper took Mabel's arm and started to run along the stone walkway. Dipper brought her sister to a building, it was lit up with yellow lights, the sun now shone. Indicating that night was coming, Trinity's favourite time. Out of breath they both ran inside, they started to pant and decided to catch there breath.

"Dipper... Where... Are... We?" She said in-between breaths.

"This place will most likely take us down towards the falls, there must be a cave entrance against those rocks, it may be unstable but this is for the world." He pointed to a map, pointing out the areas where it could be possible.

"Great, so we're going behind the falls, then trying to find a cave entrance to leave us to a cave of doom," Mabel sighed, face palming.

"Anyways, let's get moving, it'll be dangerous if we stay out here at night." Mabel and Dipper pressed a button and it brought them closer downwards...