They all look at me with a warm smile, why there so many of them? Thirteen? I think?

"I'm Vernon by the way!" He reached out his hand for a hand shake. I slowly reached my hand and shake his. I'm freaking blushing again!

"You're blushing." And they sees it! I quickly covered my face with both of my hand as I heard them chuckles.

"Hey its okay, I'm dino by the way. Are you a noona?" Dino asked. Oh yeah that reminds me that I don't know their age.

"And how old are you?" I ask removing the hand from my face.

"16!" Woah!!! That's young, I wonder if Vernon is 16 too? That makes me older than him

"Yes I'm your noona, I'm 17 by the way." I said as I reached out my hand and dino gladly took it.

"Wow you're same age as Vernon hyung noona!" Seriously why haven't I met him earlier?

Just when I want to says something the bus stopped and I look outside the window and realize this is where I shall get down.

"Uhm... Right... I have to go... so maybe I'll see you guys at school?" I smiled as I went down the bus. I don't want to tell them that I'll be going to the pool party too, I'll leave it as a suprise.

I walked back to my house and immediately went to take a shower. Just my daily routine.

Time skip...

It's today, that I'll be going to the first pool party for my entire life.
And before that I called Nara.

"Hey, so are you ready?"

"Obviously no, look at the time, It's only four. And wasn't the party start at six?"

"Yeah yeah, but still get ready I'll pick you up at 5:30. Oh and remember to bring your bikini~" she teasted before hanging up.

I'm so goona kill you once I met you.

I took a quick shower and changed into a t-shirt with a high waist jean. And putted my swimsuit/bikini into my bag and wait Nara downstairs.

Nara arrive my house at 5:36.

"You're late." I said as I went in the car that Nara brother are driving. Well I'm close with all her family so yeah.

"Traffic jam okay?" Her brother said with an annoyed voice.

"Just kidding." I said with a chuckle. And I realize this Nara is staring at me with a smirk shown on her face.

"Excited huh? Why is it because of Vernon?" Hohoho this girl here doesn't know what happen yesterday right? I'll keep it as a secret then.

"No, why would I be excited about him?"

"Girl, It's obvias that you like him. I can tell by looking at the whay you stare at him." I only laugh it off.

We arrive at the house about fifteen minutes ride. And when we arrive there's already tons of people at there.

Uhm.... So how can I find Vernon in this place. Aish why am I even thinking?!

"I'll go talk to someone you go and change I'll call you once I'm done." Nara said as she walked away.

I walk to the bathroom to change into my swimsuit/bikini and also added a oversize t-shirt outside. I don't wanna walk around with the swimsuit/bikini because it'll feel so uncomfortable.

I walk outside and immediately regretted coming this place. The people are incredibly many. I walk outside so that I will be at the pool side. I walk with my head looking at the floor. I wonder why I do that too. And I suddenly bumped into someone chest.

"Uh.. sorry... Vernon?!" With my luck again. The people I bumped in is Vernon.

"Oh hey yi seol! Why are you here I thought you're a nerd?" He said and it made me raised my brow.

"And why do you said that?" I ask and he just laugh at it.

"Because you look like one, guess I'm wrong?" And we both laughed.

"Hey, let me show you something." He said and immediately pulled my wrist without even wait for my respond.

We end up at a garden. Which is very quite and peaceful. I like it. He pulled me to a bench and let me sit on it.

"It's good to meet you here." He said without looking at me.

"Me too." I inhaled the cool air. But found out that he's staring at me.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"Do you know that you're beautiful?. I realize that when I first saw you. And that is when I'm 16 years old." What? He know me back then?

"I fall in love with you since then. But the funny thing is I doesn't even have the courage to talk to you. And then yesterday I just found a reason to talk to you and end up meeting you here. It's that faith?" He ask giving me a warm smile. He knows me back then and even like me since then? Wow, that's a news.

"Vernon... I..." I look at him and realize his face expression changed. But I smile at last" yes Vernon, i do belive in faith. And if that's a propose I'll take that as a yes too, I'll be your girlfriend."

Ever since then me an vernon has been dating. He gets what he want and so do I. He gets a nerd at the pool party as a girlfriend. And also a crush since 16. And I? Hah.... I can finally stop staring him secretly now i can just do it without worrying.

____________________________________

Eyyyy! This is a long one and somehow a bit boring but still give this one shot a lots of love. And wish me luck for my year end exam on 1/10 until 8/10 yes. The day after tomorow. Kiaaa I want to finish the exam quickly so that I'll be finally free!!!! Luv you guys so much and please vote and comment ;)