01

Name:nao

Last name:uzumaki

Age:14

Jutsu:fire,lightning,wind,wood,water,earth

Appearance:short whithe hair,coucasian skin,black eye's(pic>>>)

Clothe's:white yukata with black flame's design in down,black ninja shoes,black belt

Weapon:katana,shuriken,kunai

Kekkei genkei:magengkoy sharingan,rinnegan,rinne-sharingan
------

Nao

It's been long since i came in the uzumaki clan...im not a uzumaki...they see a baby in there gate's and it's me..they adopt me because there's nothing to be container of the ten tail..

So yhe ten tail is sealed in me...and a year's i was five..hashusi san and i go out in the uzumaki clan because there was a rouje ninja came in the compound..

They kill the all people uzumaki they see...when we were travelling there was a ninja came and attack us...hashusi told me to run and i run..

I see how they kill hashusi san...i cry and cry until' a man came..

Flash back

I was crying because hashusi kill...and i sense a chakra...it was not so far...and i turn my head and i see a two men...

"P-pls d-dont k-kill m-me"i stutter...the one with a white hair jusy smile and speak...

"No will not kill you little boy"he said and her hand is coming me...

"No!!"i said and the ninja hear me...who kill hashusi...he came and trow a kunai in me...before the kunai sunk in my chest...the black one hair who partner of the white hair...her tongue took the kunai...and he trow the kunai in the ninja...

"Yourrr safeee kidddd"he said...hes like a snake?bit he'a a snake right?never mind.

"T-thank y-you m-mister?"i said

"Orochimaru"orochimaru said and i glance in the white hair man..

"Im kabuto yakushi...you can call me kabuto"he said with a smile..i just smile..

"You want to gooo withhhh uss?"orochimaru said i nodded...kabuto took my hand and we starn to walk..i remember hashusi gave a little box...i took it in my pocket and open it...

There was a letter say's...

Pls name her nao...and give her the necklace.

~tsunade

I open the box and there was a necklace...it was a white crystal.who's tsunade..?is she my mother?

~end~

And this necklace....if my mother gave me this...why she left me?...and that time kabuto -san and uncle (orochimaru)adopt me..they treat me like a son or little brother...i know that they were a bad ninja but hey adopt me...care me...with love...