Aren't guidance counsellors supposed to be welcoming and caring? She looked and acted like she was the wicked witch the west. Remind me not to get on her bad side, ever.

"Well here is your admit slip for you new French class, in room 234 with Mrs. Vandertramp. Now go off to lunch, and don't cause any trouble." She handed me the paper, I gave her a shy nod before leaving the room and making my way to the cafeteria.

I recognized some of the football players gather around in the front of the cafeteria doors. Just as I was about to pull the door open, someone pulled my arm gently back, spinning me towards them.

"Oh, is this a love note confessing you feeling about me?" Keaton said in a cocky tone. He wiggled his eyebrow as he grabbed onto slip. "Looks like you and me get to speak the language of love to each other more often."

"Oh mon dieu." I muttered under my breath, could this guy get anymore cheesier?

"That was sounded incredibly sexy coming from you, but next time how about a compliment?" He had his signature cocky smirk all over his face, causing all of the girls in the hall to eye rape him from afar.

"So, I heard you needed a date for spring formal and I was-"

"Yea, no thank you. I can't even stand talking to you for two seconds." My fingers ran through my long brunette hair as I rolled my eyes at him.

"That kind of hurts sweetheart. But that wasn't what I was trying to say, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with my friend Jay. Besides, I kind of have plans that night with someone special."

Embarrassed to think that the star quarter back was asking you to the dance? Maybe, kind off, I don't even know anymore. Sure I could feel my check burning up a tad bit, and sure enough, I could see that Keaton was trying to hold in his laughter.

"How did you even know that I didn't have a date? Are you stalking me now?" Sure my comeback was pretty lame, but it was pretty much the first thing that popped into my mind in hopes of changing the topic.

"From a little birdie named Kaylenne, now c'mon I'm hungry." Without any warnings, he wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulder, making our way towards the lunch table filled with jocks. I wanted to leave, I felt a bit out of my comfort zone.

One, I was going to kill Kaylenne. Two, I needed to find Kaylenne first. And three, I needed Kaylenne to save me right now.

I couldn't seem to find her anywhere in this room. I would text her, but the stupid me forgot to ask for her number. Kaylenne looks pretty enough, maybe Keaton had her number?

"Can I borrow your phone Keaton?" I whispered to him, hoping that I didn't sound too desperate. He pulled out his shiny black Iphone and typed in his password, before handing it too me.

And of course, guess what his background picture was?

A naked girl with a really bad tan holding a football in her hands. My eyes have officially lost all of its innocence. I didn't even know that it was even possible for such a skinny girl like her to have such big boobs.

Teenage boys with perverted hormones.

I quickly typed in Kaylenne's name, and just like that her named appeared. I hit the dial button as the phone starts to ring. On the fourth ring, she finally picks up.

"Keaton? Are you in jail again? I'm not bailing you out man-"

"Well hello to you too Kaylenne. It's Tessa, where the heck are you?"I quickly eyed Keaton before saying, "You've been to jail?" He snatches the phone out of my hand before pressing the phone against his own ear.