I Love You, You Idoits

You lived with Turkey and Greece, they constantly fight and argue for your attention. Things would go so far that they will hurt each other, you would always break them apart and scold them.

Even though they fight and argue, you love them a lot.

Today you were baking a cake for the three of you, nothing special just some cake.

It was in the oven, then Turkey came in and hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek.

"Hey dear, I see you are making a cake" Turkey said.

"Hehe yeah" You said kissing his cheek.

Turkey smiled and hugged tighter, he was so happy that you were in his arms and wanted to take you to the shared bedroom but then Greece came in.

"Why are you hugging my kitten?" Greece said.

You sighed to yourself knowing they will fight again and you were right.

"He is mine and you know that!" Turkey yelled at Greece.

They both argued, it seems like they don't care that you are there, soon the cake was done. You put on you oven mitts and opened the oven and pulled the cake out, then you placed it on the table carefully and closed the oven door with you foot.

The smell of cake reached the noses of your boyfriends but they didn't care, they kept arguing.

You were getting tired of their constant arguing, so you went it them and cleared your throat so they would pay attention to you.

"Look, can't you guys stop arguing, you both know that I love you both and it's getting annoying with you two fighting, so please stop" You said calmly.

They thought for a bit but then started fighting again.

"Ok that's it!" You said and stormed off to the shared bedroom.

Turkey and Greece looked towards the direction you stormed off to, then they both sighed.

"We angered him" Greece said.

"Yeah..." Turkey said.

"What should we do?" Greece said.

"Let's go to him and cheer him up" Turkey said as he got up.

"Alright then" Greece said.

They both went to the shared bedroom, Turkey knocked on the door and waited for you to respond, "come in" you answered them and they came in.

"Were sorry (Y/n), we will stop fighting" Turkey said.

"It's alright don't worry about it ok" You said.

"No it's not, we keep fighting and we know it gets tiring to break us apart so we could stop, so we will stop" Greece said.

You sighed "Guys you both are very jealous guys, so I guess it's normal that you both fight, it's just....I wanted us to ice the cake together, us three hoping you both won't fight" You said.

They looked at each other then they looked down and sat down next to you. They both hugged you and kissed your cheeks.

"We're so sorry" They both said.

You smiled softly.

"It's alright, I love you, you idiots" You said smiling.

They both smiled and chuckled.

"Now let's go and ice that cake and maybe later, we three can come back here if you want" Turkey said then he kissed your neck making you blush.

"Y-Yeah, let's go" You said.

You three got up and went to ice the cake and later have some private moment with them.

Even though they fight a lot, you love them so much and they love you the same.

(Well I hope you guys like it, also remember I have a few new book so check them out well anyways bye for now (・ω・)ノ )