Chapter 2

Back at Sakura's house, Sakura showed Temari where she will sleep. Then Sakura went to her room.

Sakura: Karin. I wonder why she hates me so much. What did I ever do to her?

Itachi: Maybe she is jealous because you're beautiful.

Sakura: Very funny.

Itachi: I am serious. She only hates you because your life is perfect.

Sakura: Yeah right. It was never perfect. My parents died during the chuunin exams, I was weak, annoying, and always needed to be protected. Because I was all those things, my teammates got hurt. I don't understand why Sasuke even bothered to save me if I was in the way all the time, I understand why Naruto always protected me. And I was always so mean to him. Now, because of Karin, Nobody cares, I won't be able to say good bye, because of her, I can't tell Naruto that I'm sorry.

Itachi: Then why do you put up with it?

Sakura: Today I was going to do everyone a favor and die, but then there was knocking on my door, so I answered. I was not happy at who was there. Temari is still my friend and it surprises me that she doesn't hate me.
Itachi: Stop all the negative thoughts or I will take you with me.

Sakura: Ok. I'm going to go to bed. If you want you can stay. If you decide to stay, you can share the bed with me.

Itachi: I guess I'll stay. But you do realize I will have to leave before that Temari girl wakes up.

Sakura: I know. Just let me know when you leave.

Itachi: Hn.

Sakura: Why do you and Sasuke both do that? It gets annoying after a while.

Itachi: I know. That's the point. Good night... Kura.

Sakura: Night...... Tachi.

The next day. Sakura and Temari are on their way to Suna. Meanwhile, back in Konoha.

Karin: Sakura!! Get out here!!

Karin went inside Sakura's house and found a note. Karin took it to Tsunade and she called for everyone who was close to Sakura, then read it out loud. The note read:

Dear whoever reads this,

I am going to leave the village. Apparently nobody needs me anymore. It has come to my attention,that you all hate me. So I guess none of you will care if I am gone. Even though you do believe a bunch of lies, I am willing to forgive you. No matter how hateful you are. Oh, and keep in mind, that I alone, am allied with every kage in all countries and villages. Good bye, forever.

~Sakura Haruno

P.S: I will never tell you where I am and I will never come back.

Karin: -gasp- I have to Lady Tsunade.

_________

Meanwhile to Temari and Sakura in Suna.

Sakura: So, where will I be staying?

Temari: With me, Gaara, and Kankuro.

Sakura: Really?

Temari: Yep!! Gaara has a huge crush on you and Kankuro owes you his life for saving him. Now that I think about it, Gaara does to.

Sakura: I'm really tired. They don't owe me anything.

Temari: Me to. Well we are almost there so that's good.

Sakura: Yay! Can we hurry and get there? I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna collapse any minute.