Lisbon's breakdown

I had written the second chapter together with the first. I didn't have a big response to my idea but I decided to post it. I don't know if I will update it. I will continue to work my other story soon.

Warning: Lisbon's breakdown.

Cho was on the hospital a half hour later with Wylie and Tork. They found Jane in a bad condition outside of Lisbon's room.

"What's going on Jane?" Cho asked serious.

"He is missing. My son is missing Cho. Someone took him from us." Jane explained "They search the whole hospital and he is not here."

"Relax Jane. We will find him. What do you know? Any idea how or why did it happen?" Cho asked

"No. Everything were fine. I was sleeping when the doctor came and informed me. I need to find him." Jane murmured

"Does Lisbon know about it?" Tork asked softly.

"No. She is sleeping. I don't know what to tell her." Jane mumbled.

"You stay here next to Lisbon. Wylie, go check the security cameras and you, Tork called the forensics to get the fingerprints and DNA from the entire floor. I will go to speak to the staff of this hospital." Cho ordered and Wylie and Tork left with a nod.

"I'll come with you. I can't stay here waiting." Jane said to him

"No. You need to stay out of this Jane. You need to be in Lisbon's side. She must know. " Cho respond dead serious. "Go clean yourself and do your duty as a husband."

Jane watched Cho to leave and went to the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and he saw his face was red from the tears. He dropped water to his face and after a few big breaths he made his way to Lisbon.

When he opened the door, Lisbon was awake and smiled to him. Her smile died on her face when she saw Jane. His face told her the whole true. She knew immediately that something was wrong.

"Jane, are you ok?" she said with concern.

Jane moved and sat to the bed and took her hand in his, caressing it with his thumb. He lowered his gaze avoiding look at her in her eyes.

"Jane, you are scared me. Did something happen to Sam? Why didn't they bring him to me?"

"Sam is missing Lisbon. "Jane began. He tried to steel himself but he failed. "He is not here." Jane told her with tears.

"What? What the hell happened to our son Jane? What did you hide me?" Lisbon screamed irritated.

"He is not in his crib Lisbon. Someone took him. I'm sorry."

"No, you are lying. This is not funny Jane. This isn't time for your games." Lisbon snapped and stood up.

"Where are you going? You are weak Teresa. You need to lay down." Jane said and followed her.

"I'm going to see my son." Lisbon hissed.

Jane caught her hand before she left the room and turned her in his arms.

"Lisbon, our Sam isn't here. But I promise to find him. The team search for him."

"No. Stop lying. Please Jane, bring me Sam. He is so small, he needs me." Lisbon said tearfully.

"I will. I promised you Lisbon, I'll find him." Jane respond softly and ran his hand on her back and Lisbon buried herself in his embrace.

"He is so small Jane. Please." Lisbon said and broke into uncontrollable sobs.

"Jane, if something happen to our son, I will not bare it. "

Jane murmured comforting words in her ear as she sobbed, his own tears dropping into her hair.

"Our son, Jane. Find him. Please." she said and started to shake in his arms. "Please, bring me my son. " She started to scream loud.

Jane tried to calm her down but Lisbon continued to cried and screamed. The door opened and a doctor came in with a nurse. They laid her down to the bed and they accorded her a calming Injection. Lisbon continued to cry until she fall asleep.

Jane watched the doctors and tears started to fall faster on his face. He was deeply hurt to see Lisbon in that condition. He felt he failed to protect his family again.

An hour later the door opened and Cho made him a signal to follow him out. Jane stood up from his chair and he went to find Cho. When Jane closed the door, Cho let a sigh and spoke:

"Jane, I have some bad news. We found a baby in a trash can, a few miles away from here. The baby may be yours."

"Is he ok?"

"No. The baby was found dead. We need you to come for identification." Cho said and the door opened and they looked at Lisbon.

She had heard everything and she looked pale. Jane moved to her side to support her, She was holding herself difficult in her feet.

"Lisbon, please. Go back to your bed." Jane begged to her.

"Forget it Jane. Take me to Sam. I heard Cho. I want to come with you." she said determinate.

Jane closed his eyes painfully and nodded. They started to walk to the morgue supporting each other and Lisbon said:

" He will not be our baby Jane. I feel it. Our Sam is alive."

"I hope so, Lisbon. I hope so." and they opened the door and moved inside.