Chapter 8

Jace pov  

Today the day Blake having his wedding tonight me and Falco along with his dad and companion. we headed out to the truck i jumped in the back with Black Falco dad companion he was a cool dude pretty laid back his wolf was a pitch black he helped me fight he only 6 years older then me making him 24. We had got close i go to him for everything i do the same with Falco to. 
"you should get some rest pup its a 7 hour drive to there" "okay" lay down on the seats with my head in black lap i started drifting off to sleep with black stroking my hair soon fall into a deep sleep.

"jace wake up were here" "what" "i said were here are you okay" "yeah fine just a nightmare" "okay come on lets unload all this stuff and we should start to get ready" "yeah". Fallow Falco up to our room but i dont see Black or Falco dad anywhere they must have went up to there room already" were dad at" "he went to go meet Blake" "ohh" 

"We can go home an just send a gift if you want to dad an black would understand" "No i want to stay" "okay come on we should be getting ready it should be starting soon" "okay" 
We start heading up to our room it was a 5 start hotel it was nice we had the top sweet it had 4 rooms with a full size kitchen and living room we would be staying a week. for a alpha as powerful as him the wedding would last a week. 

For alphas to get married its a big thing they would have a big dinner for a day then the alpha an males would go out an have hunt together an howl all night while the woman stay at home look after the pups. the next day the men stay home while all the woman leave an have the day to do whatever they want to do then the day after is when the ceremony for the luna were she would be marked by her mate an have a big dinner after then the next day is there wedding. 

walk to the restroom jump in the shower wash my hair an body once i step out wipe the mirrow with my hand look at myself as i trace my scare on my face even in wolf its there i no long have beautiful white hair in wolf form its all covered in scars my ear in wolf form has a hole from a gun short. 

We never new what had happen to the rogues we were prepared that day we had found out were there camp was but once we got there it was empty like no one was there we followed there scent it lead to a clif we though they must of jump to there death but we are ready when they come there out there somewhere planing something big i can feel it all the warriors can feel it an there companions can. 

I step out an go to my room" Jace" "yeah i turn around to look at Falco to see him all dressed already "iam heading over there with dad black here he getting ready to"okay" "you two would go there together then ill see ya there' "ohh one more thing make a big ass grand entrance and show them the new you" let out a small laugh" "ill be sure to" after he left i took out a solid black suit. 

I slipped the pants on an tucked in my white shit in put on the black jacket on slipped on my shoes fixed my bow tie walked up to the mirror run my fingers through my hair  messing up up a bit an flip my hair to the side. "dam you look hot" turn around an laugh at black "thanks" "ready to go" sigh just nod an follow black out of the room an to the car wattling out side for us "itll be alright" just nod lay my head on black shoulder. 

Blake  pov 

I gretted all the guest that had come today for our wedding with my son holding my hand with my futear luna an wife on my other side i feel my wolf whimper knowing that it should be jace by my side with a son of our own. let out a heavy sigh kowing i lost the chance with him he gone that day will forever haunt me knowing i killed my mate. 

flashback 

We were driving back to my pack house when i felt the most unbarbale pain ever felt my wolf howl inside me with agony say our mate dead that we killed him cuz we had mated with that slut an marked her as our mate. felt my beta pull over and pull me out of the car i shifted right on the spot an let out a painfull how while i can hear my mate last howl

End of flashback 

Blink my eyes a couple times to push back the tears knowing i cant cry here not in front of everyone. I tilt my head back an smell the scent that i missed the most "MATE" i hear my wolf how with joy i snap my head to the direction of the smell and he comes no other then my mate the one who i had though had died. he look diffrent he had a big gash crossed his face i felt anger rise in me at who ever had did that to him. 

I will kill the person who had costed him to get that he got taller an more hotter an has a bit of muscles to him i watched as  a man walked up to him an put his arms around him i felt my wolf growl in me at that man he OURS! not his. as if sensing me my mate turns around an looks at me with his cold blue eyes we stare at each other tell he looks away i promise he will be at my side .