chapter 1

Jace Pov 

Beep 

Beep  

Beep 

"ugh" i hate mornings "jace sweetie you need to wake up we need to get every thing done today the alpha of the Hunter pack is coming here later on tonight you need to get up and get everything done". I jump out of bed and run straight to my rest room i take a quick shower and get dressed. i put on my black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top with a white shirt on top with a black Bennie. I look in the mirror and see the bruise on my left cheek start to slowly fade from yesterday beating.  

Let me introduce myself my name is jace iam 17 years old i should be finding my mate soon i hope it is a guy so he can get me out of this hell hole iam bullied and picked on because iam the omega of this pack the weakest one  i stand about 5'2 i have short white hair i had try to dye it the next day it turns back to white. in my wolf form i stand about 6 ft witch is strange no one seen my in my wolf form only the luna she likes to pet my fur or i would let her hop on my back and ride me for hours to come she says iam like her angle with how white my wolf is my wolf name is titan.  

my wolf fur is pure white with dark blue eyes. "jace i need your help" "coming" start to jog down the stairs into the kitchen were the luna and alpha were talking. "jace" "yes sir " "Alpha Blake would be arriving soon he would be staying for 3 months here i need you to clean all the rooms on the 3th floor Alpha Blake would only be on the same floor as you make sure to clean the room that down the hall from you that were he would be staying at" Yes sir ill have it down" Good". "hurry jace they would be arriving in 5 hours" Yes luna" "stop being so formal with my angle now hurry so we can go out for a run later" "yes mam" giggle take off up stairs to start cleaning  after i finish cleaning the last room i start to head back down stairs.  

"Hey Fag why are you in such a hurry gonna go  suck some dick like the slut you are""n..no t..the l..luna w..wants t..to s..see m..me" "your lucky  wait till you get back your gonna get your daily beating" i run down stairs  bump in the luna. "iam so sorry luna didn't mean to bump into you" "its fine sweetie lets go have some fun shall we" "yeah".  

We head out into the woods we make sure that its clear i shirt into my white wolf i tower over Sara (that the luna name) I crouch down let her hope on. Once i know that she hanging on i take off in a slow jog "come on angle lets see what you got" "if you say so " one thing that neat about my wolf is that i can talk with out using that pack mind link.  

I take off full speed dogging fallen trees and branches it makes me and my wolf feel happy knowing that were making our luna happy. i start to slow down as i near the water fall stop by the water let sara slide down "that was fun your faster then my husband just dont tell him i told you that" i give her a Wolfe smile plop down with my head in her let fall asleep with her stroking my fur.