chapter 3

Blake pov 

I cant be mated to a male this cant be right i dont even want a mate in the first place. I like my life the way it is mate-less and i could bang what ever girl i want and go out and have fun. once he wakes up iam reject him. 

jace pov 

My body hurts i cant open my eyes but i can hear the luna crying. "i..am s..so s..sorry i s..should o..of s..stayed k..know y..your. "we need to show her that were okay" "i know" "ill help you wake up" "okay". open my eyes blink a lil at how bright the room is. "angle your awake iam sorry that i took so long to come back iam sorry" "its okay luna" my voice sounds rough. " how long have i been out 2 weeks" "WHAT!" "you were hurt bad the rouge had you around the neck you almost died' after she says that she starts to cry. "its okay luna see iam okay". 

"i know but still" "its fine after iam healed we can go out for a run again" "okay" "you should get some sleep luna its pretty late" "okay night angle" "night luna". after an hour later i smelled the most wounder full smell ever "mate"i hear my wolf pur. walks in the most handsome man i had ever seen he stands about 6'6 and built he light blue eyes pitch black hair he was like a greek god. "i Blake hunter reject you jace moon as my mate and luna of my pack". 

my whole world shatter after he sad that i could feel my wolf whine in pain i hold back a sob "why". " i dont want some weak worthless mate heck i dont even want one i like my life the way how it is a new girl every night not some guy". after he said that he walked out i start to sob out loud. "jace you okay" look up to see the alphs son Jason he never said anything to me or bullied me" it hurts Jason why did he do it" "i dont know iam sorry jace" Jason walks up to me and hugs me tight i spent the whole night crying till i feel asleep. 

next morning 

I woke up in Jason arm he must of stayed here all night till i feel asleep. i stayed staring at him till he started to wake up "why are you being so nice to me" "i saw how much pain you been trough sorry i didnt say anything sooner jace" "its okay do you now when i would be release from here""dont know let me go ask" "okay" after that he walked out to go to the pack doctor.  "titan are you okay""yeah iam okay" "iam sorry that  wasent good enough for our mate" "its okay his wolf rejected me to "what are we going to" "i dont know i really dont know" " i need to rest will talk later jace" "okay night titan" 

"The doctor said u can leave already " "that good to know i hate it here" "y.." i didnt hear we he got to say till i started to scream in pain"AHHHH!"i droped down on my knees and cried hard what i saw thro my eyes no not my eyes it was Blake eyes he was fucking the pack biggest slut. i shifted into my wolf on the bed and tilted my head back let out a mournful howl i drooped down on the floor whimpering in pain. I saw Jason kneel next to me wraps his arms around my neck trying to comfort me. 

I looked up and saw the pack doctor the luna and alpha come charging in. The luna was next to me in seconds asking whats going on while the doctor cheek me and says. "it seems that his mate rejected him and is having sexual intercourse with someone els"" who your mate jace" i look down didnt answer the alpha" "his mate is Blake moon dad". i flinch in fear when the alpha growled out loud making the things in the room shake" "dont alpha we need this alliance with his pack" "what alpha would i be if i just sit and do nothing while one of my pack members is in pain i did nothing about it" "its okay alpha" 

"Your willing to go thro that much pain for 3 months just for the pack" "yes i mite die during the 3 months but that okay" "no its not" "promise me that if i turn into a rouge that you would put me down" I cant" "pleas alpha" "okay i promise" i spent two hours in the arms of the alpha family i dont know when i feel asleep but  i did. 

what do you guys think about my book so far vote and comment below thanks.