chapter 2

Blake pov 

"BLAKE" !slam! "WHAT WHATS GOING ON " "Ahhh babe what was that for" i look to see my current girlfriend on the floor look up to see my beta there"whats going on that you had to come charging in like that" "we need to leave soon" "Ohh yeah" ' we leave in an hour" "okay" "were are we going babe" "were going to midnight pack to form an alliance" "go get packed and ready" "okay love" i get up start to walk to the restroom to take a shower i wash my hair and body hop out walk to my walk in closet to put on dark blue jeans and a tight black shirt that show off my 8 pack i run my fingers thro my hair to make it look messy. "are you done eye raping your self " "nope could never be done raping my self " "such a pig hurry up we gotta go" Whatever' 

5 hours later..... 

After 5 hour drive we pull up to a big mansion we see alpha Roman come out "hello Blake how was the drive" "it was good just a long one" "when will your pack be getting here" "tomorrow in the morning" "good we have plenty of room your room on the 3 floor with our omega he just down the hall from you just ask him anything that you need he will assist you and your beta for the time being that you are here" "thank you" "mate close by" "what do you mean our mate i told you before i dont want a mate i like my life the way how it is mate-less"  

"I dont care what you want you stupid human i want my mate now go find  me my mate" NO" i block out my wolf as we make our way up to his office. "ROMAN" we all take down stair to see alpha roman mate looking breath less "What wrong love' "Rouges out by the water fall" "what the hell were you doing out there this late" "i was with jace we need to go back now there was 14 of them he distracted them so i can get away pleas we have to go back KNOW! he mite die"   

2 hour earlier 

jace pov  

Snap! pick my head up quick turn to see that sara fell asleep on my side. scan the tree lines i stop when i see red eyes staring back at me 'Sara wake up' "what is it" "get behind me"get up quick take a protective stand in front of her and growl "easy there omega we only wanna have a lil fun" start to turn and see 14 more wolves come out. i make Sara go under me and growl louder. i mind link Sara "iam make an opening once i do make a run for it" "No i wont leave you" "you have to your the luna of our pack you cant leave your mate your son and the pack you have to make a run for it" "ill bring back help i promise dont die on me angle" " i wont" 

"why dont you be a goon omega and hand over that girl she would make a fun play toy maybe you to" i let out a loud growl corner of my eye i see one of the rouges jump at me. i turn jumping up and slamming into him mid air we roll i trun my head to see Sara run witch was a bad mistake the rouges bites down on my leg hard i let out a loud yelp bite down on his neck thrown him against the tree. i look down and see my blood stain my white fur i see another one coming i get ready to attack when another wolf jumps on my back and claws at it i let out a loud while buck him off i start to fight with all the wolves i took down 7 of them but i cant hold on any long i lost to much blood already "STOP i will finish him" growl try to stand up once i do i charge at him the same time that he does. he grabs me by the neck i start to whine when i feel his teeth start to tear in my neck. 

"ANGLE" i can hear the luna call out to me. i fall down to the ground like nothing look up to see the most handsome man ever "mate" "he looks shocked then starts to glare at me i feel my wolf whine inside me that all i see after i fall into darkness.