Chapter 6

sorry it wont let me post any pics but ill keep trying hope you guys like to book so far :)

Blake pov   

What have i done i lost my mate i know he wont be coming back for a while "baby wanna go have some fun its only gonna be us on that floor now". "sure sounds fun". i turn around started walking i stopped as soon as i heard my mate lonely howl. I pushed back what ever i was feeling i dont need him.

Jace pov 

We passed thro small towns i notice that were heading into the snow up in the mountians. "your dad all the way up there" "yeah there a small valley in the middle" "okay" . soon i felt no more grass under my  paws but snow  i slowed down looked around. "i never  seen snow" "really' "yes really" i  always wanted to see snow" "know you can lets go were close" "yes sir". I start to pick up speed a few min passed. "slow down there a trail comming up fallow it" "okay" 

i slow down to a jog i see up ahead a village. soon as i step into the village were surrounded my wolves that are my size growling at me. i seen one about to bite Falco i turn around fast and snap at the wolf in the face i crouch down making falco lean down till his chest is flat on my back i start growling at all the wolves. i never been this brave before. before i would be whimpering and begging for forgiveness . But know with Falco i feel like i can conquer the world. "who are you and what are you doing here" "my name is Falco Hunter i would like to talk to my father" 

"falco your back we thought you would never come back""well your wrong were my father" "in his cabin "come on walk straight  and turn right at the end of the trail" i fallowed Falco orders and soon i was standing in front of a two story cabin. The door open out came a man who looked like Falco but much older. and 5 other guys came out they looked alike but with different eye colors. "what are you doing here son i thought i told you not to come back because you don't have a companion wolf your useless in this war you would die as soon as it starts" 

Useless that one word that iam use to i dont now why but i growled out loud at all the men that are standing there. " useless some father you are to call your own son that" "who are you " "your son companion"  "you were able to get one" "yes father"  "iam glad" "what" "the only reason why i said tho things is becuase your the youngest of my sons i didnt want to lose you but i see you have a nice looking wolf and i can tell that your bond is strong with him". "thank you dad" "welcome son now come i now that your wolf is tired you guys need some rest will talk in the morning" "okay sleep well son" you to dad" 

"come on Jace" we walked away from the cabin to another one but this one is one the outside. "you live all the way out here" "yeah peace and quite" "you can shift i have some cloths you can put on" wince in pain a lil stretch out i slip on the clothes that Falco gave me and relies how much bigger he is. he stands about 6'5 and very muscular i didnt notice till he took off his armor. "we better get some sleep we start your training tomorrow" "okay were iam i sleeping at". "with me" 

"o..okay" we heading up stairs to what i think is falco room. it was huge. He had a king size bed in there it was white with dark brown the floor was hard wood with a drak gray rug. "come on jace we should get some sleep" "okay". jumped in bed after falco i moan when i felt how comfortable the bed was. i turn and blushed red when i see falco laughing at me."dont have a orgasm in my bed" "sh..shut up its not that funny" "okay okay i wont laugh no more" "good" "goodnight jace" "night falco"

"FALCO!!!" slam! i jumped out of bed landed hard on my ass "ow" "wh..what going on" "rouges are coming and a lot of them hurry!" "jace stay here go hide with the female wolves" "no iam coming with you" "j..." "no iam coming that final" "okay stay close to me" soon we steped out saw alot of woman running with there pups in there arms. "jace shift so u could protect your self better" "okay" i shifted in to my wolf saw other wolves the same size as me shift i looked saw them running to were the rouges were coming from. "we need to go find my father" "you go ill stay with the other wolves to try to keep them back" "jace are you sure" "yes now go" 

Soon as a saw him out of sight i started running with the other wolves twordes the rouges . I stopped fell down whimpering in pain i saw Blake having sex with that slut. this is the worst time this could happen. i looked up as tears fill my eyes that i saw a rouge charging at me i try to get up but more pain shoots thro my body. I howl in pain when i see Blake mark that slut next thing i now iam on my side all i see is red. The rouge slash at me across my face. All i can hear is fighting going around and the rouge that above me clawing and bitting me all over till i see Falco drive a sword into its chest before i close my eyes let darkness take over my body... 

Blake pov 

 next morning 

I stretch out of bed till i feel a body next to me and see its that girl from last night i take in a breath and stopped when i smell my mark on her and i have hers on me. Then i remember after i matted with this girl i saw a wolf fall on the floor and he was being teared apart by another wolf. ."that was jace i think he dead" i hear my wolf whimper in pain"cant you tell if he dead or not" "no my connection with him is almost gone" "witch means" "he dying ". Guilt was all i felt what have i done. 

"Mmm morning baby so when do you plan to tell the pack that iam there luna" "never get out" "What The HELL! Why iam your mate or els you wouldnt of have MARKED ME!" "THAT WAS A MISTAKE NOW GET OUT!". see her wimper in fear as she bolts thro the door and out of my sight. I feel disgusting with my self i get up and shower and get dressed i should go talk to alpha Roman maybe he could tell me were jace at so i can get him back i dont want him to dye i need him ill fight for him.

Falco pov 

After i drive my sword thro the rougs chest i run to jace drop down hs side and see a deep claw mark that across his face his once white fur now stain with blood. i look up to see my father running to me. "dad we have to take him to the pack doctor" "i know night can you carry him on your back" "yeah i can" "night is my father companion he bigger then jace. i help my father as we lay jace on night back we take off running t words the pack doctor. They take jace to the back to examine him. 

We been sitting hear for 6 hours now."Falco" bolt up look at the doctor"how is he" "not good iam afraid he mite not make it he lost alot of blood and on top of that his mate had marked someone els witch means his wolf is very week it would take awhile or longer till he wakes up that if he evens pulls thro iam sorry sir". I couldnt move i just stood there in the middle of the hall way till my dad tells me that i should call his alpha and tell them. 

I walk to my father office make the phone call 

"Hello"

"its me alpha Roman"
"Falco when will you guys be back" 

"we mite never come back sir"

"what do you mean by never come back what happen!" 

I choke back a sob and till him about his condition after i tell him everything that when i notice that iam crying and so is alpha Roman is crying as well. "iam s..sorry sir i should of stayed with him" 

"its not your fault son ill be up there tonight i want to see him even if it means it mite be the last time" 

"okay" i end the phone call and go tell my father i start to walk to jace room and sit in the empty chair i just stare at him he covered in cuts and bruise i use the mind link that we have say sorry. lay my head next to his hand fall asleep

  tell me what do you think vote and comite if u like this book