chapter 5

Falco pov 

Right know iam curtly sitting in jace room since his alpha said no one can out side. this house is full of werewolves know since there are two packs here i need to tell jace that we have to go see my father it would be a day run to get there. "jace" "yeah" "i have to tell you something" "sure what is it" "we need to go see my father to tell him about us that i had found my companion" "i dont wanna go" "i know that you wanna get as far as away from hear because of your mate he rejected you" "h..how did u know" 

"remember i saw all your memories and you saw mine" "yeah i remember" "good ill go talk to your alpha we leave tonight we would make it there by morning" "okay" i stood up made my way to the alpha office. once i knock both alpha Roman and Blake. "i need to talk to you" "sure what do we need to talk about" "jace and i are leaving tonight" "why". "we need to go see my father we will only be gone for a day we will be back the fallowing day" 

"Okay bring him in here then" turn around walk back to fetch jace. 

Jace pov 

"jace the alpha wants to talk with us" "oh okay let me get dressed. slip on some black skinny jeans with a black tanktop with my all black converse on i looked in the mirror. No wounder Blake wanted me iam lean weak iam not strong enough. "no your not one day he will regret what he did". "i dont think he will Falco". "once we make it to my dads place you will become strong i know it" "i hope so". "come on the alpha waiting " fallow Falco to Roman office i stop as soon as i smell my ex-mate."its okay" i heard falco whisper. 

Took  a deep breath walked in. In the office was alpha Roman luna and Jason and of course my ex-mate. "you sure you wanna go" "yes" look in the Connor of my eye and seem my mate tense up when i said yes. "jace honey are you sure" "yes luna iam sure i need this to get away from the pain" "i understand when will you back back" "the fallowing day" "okay" "we should go get our stuff ready jace" "okay" 

Took one glance to see my mate looking down at his phone. I walked out of the office to my room with falco behind me. "were not coming back are we" no not for awhile on June 2 we will come back" That two and a half months away". "i know that how long we will be training for and going into small battles" "there nothing for me to really take" "its okay most of the time you mite be in your wolf" "okay" "we should get some sleep were gonna have a long night" Okay".  climbed in bed Falco climbed in back of me and hugged me i heard my mate and pack slut comming up. 

whimpering already knowing what going to happen. "its okay". 

Blake pov 

I started heading up to my room with some girl i forgot her name she from the other pack. I could tell that she a slut but iam okay with that. i stoped looked to see that my ex-mate in bed with that falco guy. I heard my wolf growling "calm down remember you rejected him to" "i take it back" "well i dont" i lied "come on baby lets go have some fun" "sorry love i cant i have to go see the alpha" "aww okay how about we could continue it after" "sounds good". 

5 hours later 

 Jace pov 

"jace wake up its time to go" "hmm what time is it" "its 8;00 we need to start heading out" "okay". got up and fallow falco out to the backyard once we got there i saw alpha Roman luna Jason and my mate with Emily the pack slut wrap in his arms. "i promise you will come back a different person  he will regret letting you go for that slut" "how could you mind link me" "it comes with the bond" "ill see you soon luna" "yes its only gonna be a day right" y..yeah" "good"  i wanted to so bad cry i wouldnt see her for a while i know she would get mad at me. move over to the alpha. "you be good alright and listen" "i will alpha" "Jason thank you" "welcome ill see you soon right" "yeah you will" 

I stepped back shifted into my wolf. turn around walked up to my mate "I jace moon accept you Blake hunter rejection"  "you guys make a great couple have a happy life" with that i turn around walk up to Falco. crouch down let him get on i take off full speed thro the woods till we get back to the pack border i take one look back i now i wont see this place for a while i cross the bored tilt my head back and let out a sad howl. i hear the whole pack howling back i didnt hear my mate among them "iam sorry" take off again felling my heart brake he better off with out me.