Chapter 3

(Ariana and Annette on the side)

Annette POV

All my classes quickly flew by and before I knew it I was seated at a table in the cafeteria waiting for Ariana.

I was thinking about what Aubrey said. I didn't think I was throwing myself at Danny..I barely even talked to him. If Aubrey wanted him she could have him I'm in no way interested in him.

I started looking around the cafeteria wondering where Ariana could be. She should have walked in by now. Standing up from my seat I started walking back out towards the door. As soon as I opened the door loud yelling filled my ears. I turned to the right where the yelling was coming from and was shocked at what I found.

Danny's POV

I was walking towards the cafeteria laughing with Paul at a joke he just made. Paul was the only chill cool funny person I met today and I think we were destined to be friends. We were rounding the corner where the cafeteria was located but stopped when we saw a guy yelling at a girl.

"What did I tell you!" Yelled the boy. He looked familiar I think he was in my science class.

"Im sorry I jut didn't want to ruin our friendship" the girl murmured shakily. "So some stupid friendship is more important than our relationship?!" " no jake I don't know why your so against me talking to guys especially one that's been my friend for yea-".

The girl was cut of mid sentence by being shoved into a wall. My mouth dropped open in shock. I stood there feeling like my feet were glued to the floor.

Paul reacted much differently. "Hey what the fuck do you think your doing!" The boy looked over his shoulder to find Paul charging up to him. Oh no Paul.

"Mind your own business bro just keep walking" the boy (I'll just call him blondie) muttered obviously annoyed.

"No I'm not going to mind my own business "bro" not when I just saw you harm a girl" Paul Walked over to the girl who was leant up against the wall with fear shinning in her eyes. "Hey it's ok come with us over to the cafeteria" she nodded her head and left blondie standing there obviously angered by what just happened.

Paul continued to say soothing things to girl as we approached the cafeteria only to find Annette standing there with her tiny fists clenched to her side and her jaw locked. "Are you kidding me Ariana" she yelled. So that's her name.

"This is the last straw the very last straw. Why do you let him treat you like this! There are other guys out there! You need to think".

She was furious pacing around in a circle, but stopped once she saw a tear run down Ariana's face. She sighed looking over at Paul muttering a thank you. "Why don't we go find a seat and enjoy our last few minutes of lunch" I suggested.

Everyone nodded there head in agreement so I led the way into the cafeteria. Paul walked in front of Annette and i, next to Ariana trying to make her feel better. I looked at Annette not being able to stop myself from admiring her features. She was different from other girls here. Luckily I liked different.