Chapter 2

(Picture of Ariana on the side)
I felt my breath hitch in my throat as we made direct eye contact. I got lost in his dark ocean deep blue eyes it was like I was in a trance I felt like I could stare at those gorgeous orbs all day. He was the one to break the eye contact. I looked down and blushed so much I felt like my cheeks were as red as a tomato. "Hi I'm Daniel but you can call me Danny..u-um y-yeah that's it" after his little short speech he scurried back to his seat and sighed out loud as he sat down.

"Ok class so today Im assigning a partner project. You Will get to know your partner and interview them then you will share what you have learned about your partner in 2 weeks" Said Mr.burt.

People started looking around the classroom excitedly wondering who they were gonna get. Mr.burt had us write our names on a tiny strip of paper and we put them into a little jar.

"Ok so I will be listening names. Phillip and Sarah, Seth and Martha, Aubrey and Paul, Caroline and Robert, Annette and Danny..". He continued to list names as I slowly turned my head 3 desks across from me over to the boy with those gorgeous blue eyes to find that he was already staring at me.

We continued to stare at one another this time him not breaking eye contact. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but then gave me a small smile. I smiled back and looked away to see that Mr.burts was done paring people up.

"Ok class we have 27 minutes left of class so get with your partners and use that time wisely". I looked back over at Danny to find him standing up and walking over to me. I took a deep breath getting ready for whatever might happen.

He sat down on the desk right next to me and did nothing but stare. "U-um hi there I said stupidly"

"Hi your names Annette right?"he asked while biting his lip. "Yup that's me..ready to work on the project?" "Nah how bout you just do all the work it'll be easier for the both of us" my mouth hung open at what he just said...literally. "B-but the t-teacher h-he s-said um er" why was I stuttering so much? Come on get it together annette. "Don't worry I'm only messing with you girl" he laughed. "Oh...sorry"

"What are you apologizing for?" Curiously. "For erm I'm not sure" I chuckled at myself. "Your weird" he said smirking "but I like weird." I blushed a deep scarlet. Not knowing what to say to that I started fidgeting with my fingers. *Ring* saved by the bell. "Bye Annette" he said cheerfully as he ran out the door. "Bye Danny" I mumbled.

I packed up my things and started heading towards the door. As soon as I set one foot out I was shoved against the wall. "What was that all about" an annoying voice spoke. "Well it's good to see you too Aubrey" I said sarcastically. "What do you think you were doing? Flirting with Danny like that? You shouldn't even be talking to him we all know he's going to end up with me". "Ok hold up one I was in no way flirting with h-.." "No" she shushed me "I don't care anymore but take this as a warning you
don't want me as an enemy Annette" I narrowed my eyes at her as she strutted away.

A/n
One directions new song Infinity is just so gawgous and beautiful and ugh I cry ok bye now