Making their way inside they found a similar reflection of Aislinn's other house. Cool colors, rich woods, clean marbles and stones, concrete and glass, all layered on top of the warm backdrop of the stark Arctic wilderness.

"It's beautiful." Ciera said in awe. Staring out of the second floor living room at the stunning view beyond.

Aislinn nodded, turning to the others. "The outer buildings are to the East, you can set the others up in them. Ciera come." She called heading for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Richard asked walking to follow her.

"To my room."

"Leland, Hugo and Emmett will accompany you." His tone leaving no room for argument.

Aislinn just rolled her eyes before beginning to climb the stairs to the fourth floor. Kio and a bouncing Ciera at her side. Reaching the master suite Ciera flung the doors open before running in and jumping onto her bed.

"Oh my goddess! It's so comfortable!" She exclaimed rolling around in the sea of fluffy blankets. "I am never ever leaving you!" She said as she buried her face into the pillows.

Turning on the threshold Aislinn stared at her guardians.

"Richard said we were to accompany you Luna – ah – Princess." Leland said a blush creeping up his cheeks, unable to meet her eyes.

"Aislinn is fine." She said. "And this is far enough."

"But Princess- I mean Aislinn, Richard said-" Leland tried again before she cut him off with a raised hand. Glancing at her stormy expression he nodded once before stepping back and allowing her to slam the door closed.

"I still can't believe they left. He didn't even wait to tell you he had made it back." Ciera said from where she laid spread eagle on the bed.

Aislinn stayed silent, standing at the floor to ceiling windows staring out.

Ciera pushed herself up onto her elbows. "They're going there to fight them aren't they?"

Aislinn's voice was cold when she spoke. "I lost my wolf."

Ciera eyes widened as she pushed herself more off the bed to stare at her. "Wait, what?"

"My wolf's gone." She repeated, her voice flat.

"Shut up. Your wolf can't be 'gone'. You're your wolf, you can't lose yourself." Ciera said matter-of-factly.

"She's gone."

Climbing from the bed, Ciera moved to her side worry and concern on her face. "Ais what are you talking about? You're really freaking me out. What's going on?"

"Did you mean what you said?"

"What I said about what? That you can't lose your wolf? Yeah. You can't lose your wolf, that's stupid. It doesn't make sense."

"No. Did you mean what you said, when you said you were with me?" Aislinn asked without taking her eyes from the skyline.

"Yes of course. Why?"

"I'm going after them."

"Them? Them who?" Ciera repeated even more confused at the strange turn in conversation.

"The people responsible for all of this."

"Aislinn you can't just go after these people. Besides Kaiden has us in virtual lockdown. After the stunt we pulled last night they aren't going to be taking their eyes off us."

"I'm going." Aislinn said without emotion. "Are you coming or not?" Her eyes were hooded and flat. A dull grey where before there had been a shine of silver and light.