Chapter 8

Bri's P.O.V.

Daryl grips my hand making sure he won't lose me again.
While, I was out I realised that I needed him. I need to do explain to Daryl a ton of things.

We pause, as Daryl freezes in his tracks.

"Why did you run away?" Daryl says turning around and raising his eyebrow.

I open my mouth, but words just can't come out. I close my mouth and just play with the button on my flannel, near my wrist.

"Why the hell, were you with another group?!" Daryl yells.

"Forget, it Daryl, I don't wanna fight out here." I say speed walking.

"Here, lets argue somewhere else." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me to Ricks, direction.

"What took you so, long?" Rick growls.

"Finding this bitch, all over the woods." Daryl barks at Rick.

"Are you kidding me? I ran away because, I thought you liked me, I ran away because I needed to figure out something, can't I just be alone for a few seconds!?" I yell, at Daryl.

"Alone? You had all this time, to be alone." Daryl says.

"You, could have gotten killed! Trevor was about to kill me, looking for you! Trevor could have killed you!" Daryl screams.

"I was, their to experiment. It's not like it meant anything! I wasnt going to stay there long," I yell back.

"As, apose to running away, saying you'll be back is bull shit." Rick screams.

"You can't be trusted," Rick says walking towards me.

He grabs me puts his arm around, my waist and gun on my temple.

"You are a dead girl," Rick says.

I keep my mouth closed and eyes wide open.

"Don't do anything stupid Rick," Daryl says.

"Stupid, she's not our friend." Rick said holding me tighter.

I see Daryl, reprossesing that sentence in his head over and over again.

"Don't do anything Rick." Daryl as gritting his teeth.

"What? Scared Daryl, How's about you, commit that you love her." Rick says glaring at Daryl.

Rick repeatedly taps the trigger making Daryl anxious.

Daryl breaks out his crossbow and aims at Rick.

"I'm not kidding, this time." Daryl says.

"Let her go," Daryl says aiming his crossbow at Ricks forehead.

Rick lets go of me and pushes me to the ground.

"If you, were going to shoot me, you can't be trusted either." Rick says to Daryl then looking at me.

Rick walks away taking my knife, canned food and some amo, from my backpack.

Rick whispers under his breath, "Don't look back."

Daryl runs to Rick turning him around by grabbing his shoulder.

"It doesn't have to be like this," Daryl said.

Rick pushed Daryl's hand from him and kept walking till he was out of our sight.

I lay there on the ground, with a bloody nose and dirt on my face.

I start shedding a tear and cry. Daryl looks over at me and walks my way.

"I'm just another monster too." I say to Daryl crying.

"No you, aren't." Daryl says tearing up.

"Yes, I am. I ran away from a guy that I love and I just tracked his best friend away." I say crying less.

Daryl sits next to me crying a little.

"Why are you crying?" I ask sniffling.

"Rick, said I was family, and now I'll never see him again." Daryl says.

I get up struggling as, I find a huge rip down my leggings.

Daryl gets up and reaches for my hand to help me up.

I hold his hand and start to walk out of the woods.

"Don't look back." Daryl says.

"Don't look back."