Chapter 2

Bri's P.O.V.

I soon wake up to the sunshine glaring through the blinds. I roll over and see Daryl out like a light. I was impatiently anxious to wake him up, but he looked so comfortable. I got up and look out the windows to make sure no walkers were out. I silently walk out of the RV. I took Daryl crossbow he wouldn't mind. Also I have my crossbow just in case something happens. I start to leave a trail of sticks so I can find my way back. I spot a horse in the distance. I aim carefully and shoot.

"Awesome! A direct hit!" I say excitedly.

I sprint to the other side of the field. I look around just to make sure I don't get eaten alive. I grip my knife and split the horse open. I carefully skin and cut the meat out. I run to the last twigs I placed down. Slowly carrying raw meat. I stumble upon the creek and fill up both of our canteens. I quietly make an entrance back into the RV. I look near the trunk and he's still asleep. I gently shake his resting body. His eyes flutter and he sighs.

"I caught lunch + dinner! I just came back. I caught horse!" I say.

"Nice job!" He says.

He slowy gets out of bed.

"I haven't slept like that in the longest time." He says.

"I haven't slept like that either!" I said.

"We need to go meet up with Carl and Michonne." He says.

"Sure anything. As long as we can make it back in time." I said.

He shook his head. We walked out of the RV and started towards the bushes the crew came through the first time I met him.
We sliced leafs and branches in our way. Right outside of the woods is a open neighborhood.

I scan the area and see Daryl aiming at a walker. We walk towards the main entrance of the neighborhood.

"Do you know where they are?" I ask.

"Yeah, right up here." He says pointing to a house.

This didn't look safe at all. I was walking over a bunch of different dead corpses. I cringed seeing white eyes. We knock on the door, and Carl had a gun right at me. Daryl and I put our hands up.

"Sorry guys, gotta be on guard." Carl says.

Deryl walks in and makes himself comfortable. I walk in with Carl shutting the door behind me.

"Where's Michonne?" I ask Carl.

"She's upstairs." He says nodding towards the stairs.

I figured I need a girl on girl talk. I had always been with boys.
I run upstairs and see Michonne sitting on the ground. The creaks in the floor was awful.

" Michonne is everything okay?" I ask sitting on the ground.

"Yeah. Just tired of moans and growls from the walkers. I just killed my family." She says disappointed.

"Tell me about it. I need to talk to you awpbout something." I say.

"What is it?" She asks questionably.

"It's about Carl. I know this isn't nessisarly important but, does Carl have a crush on me? Yesterday Daryl pointed it out." I say bitting my lip.

"Yes. I wasn't supposed to say anything. I have never seen him so attracted to a girl." She says smiling.

Carl and Daryl come up the screeching stairs.

"Wow, thanks for like five seconds to talk." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, sunshine we don't have much time anymore." Daryl snaps back.

I roll my eyes and smile. I get up and walk towards the window. I open it and carefully and sit on the ledge. I grab the top part and climb to the roof.