Nine Boys...- Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

    Within a minute, no joke, Nick was out. "Tada!"

    We all clapped at him and I didn't realize his brother had slipped into my closet either. Nick came over to me and I picked up one of the last two wigs. Nick and Nat had agreed on having black wigs while Lane and Louis had the blonde wigs.

    I found a dark fuchsia lip gloss and applied it to Nick's lips. I even turned him around after I finished with the lip gloss and put one of my costume necklaces on his head making him a princess too.

    Nat came out with another of my shimmering formal dresses that Derek loved to get me when we go to the mall. I've limited him to one dress a visit. He's always trying to convince me to go to the mall just to buy another dress.

    He came over smiling. "Do I get a dance next after Nick?"

    I tilted my head. "Yes, but my brother Nick whose after your brother Nick." Nat pouted. I giggled as I lightly kissed his cheek. "There's still a ton you're in front of." I pointed over to Lane and Louis. That got Nat to smile.

    I fixed him up similar to Nick, but different as they were wearing two different outfits. Nat was wearing a sequins glittering sage dress with an empire waist line. Nick was wearing a dark fuchsia princess seamed dress with golden accents. Anyone could pick them out for tonight.

    Now that the guys were done, they left to go show off their costumes. I smiled putting on the last touches to my outfit. Jewelry. Nothing too bold. Just somethings I hadn't been able to wear just yet that Derek had gotten me with those elegant dresses.

    A knock came just after I put on the last earring and jewelry. I smiled as Daemon came into my room. He looked so handsome and regally dressed as a prince. "My princess. I have come to rescue you from your tower!"

    I giggled as he pulled me to him by my waist. "Oh my brave prince. I am forever yours."

    He smiled as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Then I shall take you to my territory and have my way with you."

    I playfully hit his shoulder. "Later. We have plenty of time later for such. Your dad wants us down to meet the guests as they arrive."

    He pouted. "If we must , we must." Then he smiled. "I'll steal you way in time and show you just what you do to me."

    Giggling, I let him pull me out of my room. I could hear people already arriving and being greeted. I could hear a few screams and giggles as the guys frightened their guests.

    Daemon took my hand and placed it on his arm as he lifted his chin before we started descending the stairs. I felt like a full fledge princess in that moment. Particularly when people stopped and looked up at us. They were smiling at each other and whispering. You could tell it was in a good way.

    Derek came forward and I giggled, again! He was dressed like the cliché king. The tall crown with fake jewels and wirework around it. The fur collared cape over the highly ornate embroidered vest and jacket over the slightly baggie, slightly fitted pair of pants with the tight knee height boots.

    He held out his hand. "You look lovely my princess." He bent down and kissed my hand.

    I curtsied to him. "Your majesty."

    He laughed. "Ah, if only I were a royal."

    I stood between Derek and Daemon to greet the new arrivals. Macy was dressed like a queen standing on the other side of Derek. Every guest was delighted to be greeted by us. Daemon stood proudly next to me with his hand on the small of my back.

Nine Boys... Then There's Me. {A Royal Wolves Story #1&2}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara