Nine Boys...- Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty-Four

    "I'm NOT wearing that!"

    I giggled as Nat started chasing Nick around my room holding one of my very fancy dresses that had glitter all over it. The neck line was a v-neck and it was a halter dress with an asymmetrical gathered skirt.

    The twins, both sets, thought it'd be fun to dress as girls. All of them were raiding my closet for the perfect outfit. I didn't mind at all. They were my brothers and I like sharing. I also wanted to see which outfits they were choosing because I know I'd get a laugh out of the antics. And I was right.

    At the moment, I was sitting on my desk in my outfit. Derek had gotten the outfit purposely made for me. Looking down at the dress, I know what he was doing. Hinting at what I was. A princess.

    The gown was white with antique silver and lavender accents. Thankfully it wasn't one of those fluffy dresses with a crinoline skirt underneath. This dress was a Celtic style dress with a lace overlay that draped over the main fabric. I felt so beautiful in this dress.

    Macy had designed my hair to go with it. She spent a good two hours earlier on my hair. There were braids and curls all over the place. She even incorporated a sparkling braided tiara band with a crystal dangling about an inch above the bridge of my nose. I barely needed makeup because of the band. Just a bit of lavender eye shadow, rouge lip gloss, and a hint of blush.

    Strangely enough, Lane and Louis were dressed in complementary sundresses while Nick and Nat were still goofing off. "What do you think Nina?" Lane twirled a little.

    "Don't we look pretty?" Louis fluttered his eyes.

    I giggled and nodded. "The most prettiest little cross dressers ever!" I picked up two wigs from next to me on the desk. "All you need are the wigs and the lip gloss."

    They smiled taking a wig each. I looked through the different lip glosses that Macy had picked up just for the guys to use. These were just samples she bought from the department story when she went looking for her outfit with Derek while we were at school on Monday. She would have gotten them free, but she wanted one of everyone. The department store couldn't let her have them all for free. She paid two dollars each.

    Lane was first as he closed his eyes and stood in front of me. I applied the lip gloss and he tried not to laugh as I think I was tickling him. I was done quickly as I was only putting a little on their lips. They're guys, they don't need much.

    "There you go. Louis' turn." I handed Lane his little thing of lip gloss and he moved over to my bed sitting down. He even crossed his legs daintily.

    "Nothing bright for me please." Louis looked over to his brother who was wearing a sort of golden shimmer pink gloss. He looked cute with his blonde wig.

    I smiled as I held up a light rouge color. "Good?"

    He smiled and nodded before he relaxed and closed his eyes. I smiled applying the gloss. "Hey Nick? Nat? Are you two done playing around? People are about to start arriving for the party." My eyes stayed on Lane's lips as I spoke.

    "All he has to do is wear this one. He'd look so much better."

    Nick crinkled his nose. "It's too glittery."

    I smiled handing Lane his gloss tube. "I think you'd look very beautiful in it. And if you wear it, I'll dance with you."

    He spun around and his jaw dropped. "Really?!"

    I nodded. "After I dance with Daemon and Derek, and before the others, yes." He quickly took the dress from his brother and shot into my bathroom. We all laughed. It was so funny to see him do that.