Sentir vivant à nouveau

The title means 'feeling alive again' in French. I just wanted to get a bit creative.😊
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

My eyes fluttered open. Bright lights blinded me for a moment. I blinked rapidly, my eyes adjusting to the light. There was a steady beeping noise beside me. I slowly sat up.

My head was pounding. My cheek still stung from when I was hit. I clutched my head as I looked around. I'm in a bed with a blue gown on instead of my t-shirt. Wires were connected to my chest, stomach, and arms.

I'm...I'm at the hospital? Okay. The last thing I remember is passing out at my house.

So that means...Sonic is gone.

He's truly actually GONE.

A smile crept up on my face. I'm free to live my life without him.

I swung my legs over the bed and let my toes touch the cool tile floor. The door suddenly opened and in walked a female cream colored cat with a white coat on. She smiled at me as she walked over.

"I see you're awake, (Y/n). How are you feeling? Any aches or pains?"she asked as she pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. "My head hurts but otherwise, I'm doing just fine,"I smiled.

She smiled. "I have some news for you. I'm going to need you to stay as calm as possible,"she said as she placed a hand on top of mine. I nodded.

"Congratulations. You're pregnant."

Pregnant?!

"P-Pregnant?"I stuttered. She nodded. "Yes, you're pregnant. Oh, and some friends are here to see you,"she smiled.

"Can I see them?"I asked. She stood. "Of course. They'll be right with you,"she said before walking off to the door. She opened it and walked out, closing it softly behind her.

I'm pregnant. I have a REAL PERSON growing inside of me. Shadow is the only one I...

Oh my gosh. Shadow.

Tears began to well up in my eyes out of happiness and sadness.

I'm baring Shadow's child. I sniffled and smiled. I rested a hand on my stomach. The door opened again.

"(Y/n)!"

In ran Rouge, Crys, and the others. I smiled as they pulled me into a group hug. "Are you okay?! He didn't hurt you, did he?"Rouge asked as she hugged me tighter.

"I'm fine, Rouge. Honest,"I said. "(Y/n), we have to tell you something about Shadow,"Crys said. "I-I-I know. He's g-gone,"I said sadly.

"What?! No! He's alive!"Crys smiled.

A smile crept up on my face. "Really?!"I asked excitedly. "Really! After he was shot, he managed to stay conscious and call the ambulance using your phone,"Rouge said.

"Well, where is he?"I asked. "He was taken out of surgery a few hours ago. He's resting in another room. The doctors say he'll recover just fine,"Rouge smiled.

"That's amazing. I...I have to see him. I have to tell him something,"I said. "What is it?"everyone asked in unison.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach. "I'm pregnant,"I said.

Everything was quiet for a moment.

"Oh. My. GIBBLETS!"Crys said excitedly. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n)! Really?"Blaze asked. I nodded.

"I don't know whether it's a girl or boy yet but I'm 100% sure it's Shadows,"I chuckled.

Rouge looked as if she were about to cry. "I-I'm so happy for you!"she said before pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back. "Thank you, Rouge,"I smiled into her shoulder.