Be Mine Forever pt.2

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes. I could tell that I was laying in a bed.

Maybe all of that was just a nightmare and I'm at home right now. Yeah. That's it. I'm going to open my eyes and see that I'm in my room.

I sat up and opened my eyes.

I was anywhere but my room. The walls were logs and there was a door that lead to a bathroom. There was another door but I don't know where that one lead to. What scared me the most...was all the pictures of me and Sonic scattered across the room.

My breathing got shaky. I went up to run my hands through my hair but I stopped. There was dried up blood on my hands.  My eyes watered and my throat stung.

It wasn't a nightmare. Holy shit. Shadow...he's...he's gone. He's dead.

Tears rolled down my face. I noticed something on my right hand and turned it around. My eyes widened.

It's a ring. A WEDDING ring.

Wait, if it weren't a nightmare...then where's Sonic?

The door opened and in he walked. He smiled at me. Just like he did when he killed Shadow. I didn't say anything. "You're finally awake. How are you, sweetheart?"Sonic asked as he walked over and sat on the bed beside me.

I just stared at him then looked down at my hand with the ring. I lifted it. "Did you put this on me?"I asked. Sonic nodded. "I'm glad you noticed it. We're married now. Aren't you just exploding with happiness? We're finally together just like we wanted,"Sonic smiled.

I just stared at him again. "You must be hungry! You've been asleep for a long time,"Sonic said as he stood. "How long?"I asked quickly. "Approximately eighteen hours,"Sonic replied.

How the fuck do I sleep for EIGHTEEN HOURS?! 

"I'll bring you some food. Don't do anything stupid, alright?"Sonic said as he walked over to the door. He closed the door behind him.

He's fucking insane. We are not married. We will NEVER be married.

I stood from the bed, my feet touching the cold wooden floor. There were windows but they had thick iron bars on them. I look outside. The sun hurt my eyes but I didn't care. All I saw were trees, trees, and more trees.

We're in the forest and from the looks of it, we're in the deepest part. This must be a cabin then. Sonic must've been planning this for months.

I remember when we were still dating, we used to playfully talk about getting married. Of course, we didn't have enough money for rings or anything else but it was still fun to fantasize.

I remember that for our honeymoon, I wanted to go stay...in a cabin. I bet everything I have, that this cabin is suppose to be our 'honeymoon'.

I sat back down on the bed. I have to get out of here. I just have to.

The door opened. Sonic walked inside with a tray of food. It had piece of chicken breast, a salad, and some water. Sonic placed it in my lap. "Eat. You'll need your energy later on,"Sonic said. 

Yeah, for when I get out of here. But I feel sick. I just can't bring myself to eat. Especially not with this blood on my hands.

Sonic forced me to eat every bit of what he brought. I managed to scarf it down without throwing up. Drinking the water helped a bit but I still felt queasy.

Sonic left me alone in the room again. He locks the door whenever he leaves. I sat in the bed with my back resting against the headboard.

Maybe I can get him to let me out this room. If we're 'married', then he should trust me, right? If he let's me out, I can find way out of this place.