Ice Skating

Your P.O.V•
I walked inside, my heart still feeling like it was broken into a million itty bitty pieces. Rouge came running down stairs. "What are you doing back here? Forgot some thing?"she asked.

The images of Sonic kissing Amy and their words kept flashing through my mind.

"Do you love me more than (Y/n)?"

"I do."

I shook my head as my eyes began to water. "Woah, woah, woah! What happened, sweetie?"she asked. I bursted into tears. Dammit. Why am I crying? I'm the one who broke up with him. It still hurts though.

Rouge ran over to me and gently held the sides of my face. "Did he cancel?"she asked. I shook my head. If only it was that. "What happened then?"Rouge asked once more. I managed to stop crying and speak. "I caught S-Sonic kissing A-Amy,"I said.

Rouge wrapped me up in a hug. "It's alright. He never deserved you anyway. And as for Amy, I always knew she was a skank,"Rouge said. "Shadow called them both sluts,"I sniffled. Rouge bursted out laughing. "Okay, that's true too,"she said.

Rouge took me upstairs to my bedroom and let me relax. I took another hot shower and put back on my (f/c) hoodie and a pair of (f/c) tights. I was lying in my bed when my phone went off. I picked it up off the nightstand beside my bed and scrunched my face.

It was Sonic calling.

I pressed the reject call button, sending him straight to voicemail. What makes him think I want to talk to him? Then my phone went off again. This time...

It was Amy calling.

Probably to brag about how she stole Sonic from me. Screw her. I rejected that call too.

I kept getting texts and calls from Sonic. Ugh! Why won't he just leave me alone?! I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to talk to him again.

I blocked his and Amy's numbers. I put my phone back on the stand and buried my face into my pillow. Then there was a small knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in,"I called out. Rouge poked her head inside. "I got you some thing,"she smiled. She pushed the door open wider and flew in with a plate of (f/f) and a soda. I smiled. "Thanks, Rouge. You're the best,"I said. She handed me the plate and the soda and sat beside me on the bed.

I began to eat my food. "Feel better?"she asked. "Much." After I are my food and drank my soda, Rouge and I sat in my bedroom and talked for a few hours.

"So, wait. You think Knuckles is going to ask you out again tomorrow?"I asked. Rouge nodded. "I think so. He's been asking if I'm busy with anything lately. I think it's adorable how he tries so hard,"Rouge smiled. I giggled.

It's true. Rouge and Knuckles have been getting closer over the past few months. I just wish he had the balls to ask her to be his girlfriend already.

I yawned heavily and stretched, my eyelids getting heavy. "You look tired. I'll leave you to rest. Good night, (Y/n),"Rouge said as she climbed out of my bed and towards the door. "Nighty night,"I called back. Rouge clicked off the light as she left, closing the door behind her.

I snuggled under the blankets and drifted off into a warm, dreamless slumber.

My eyes slowly slid open, instantly shutting again when the light from my window hit my eyes. I groaned and slowly sat up. I went to rub my face with my hand but ended up grabbing a sticky note. I snatched it off and read it groggily.

Dear (Y/n),
Blaze volunteered to take your place at the café today since I concluded that you wouldn't want to work because of yesterday. I'll be back late tonight because I have a date with Knuckles. Don't eat my food.
Love, Rouge

What the fuck happened yesterday? Oh, yeah. That. She was right. I don't feel like working today. Maybe I'll be up for it tomorrow.

I climbed out of bed, stumbling and falling onto the carpeted floor. It feels so soft! I curled up into a ball and stayed there. However, my stomach began to scold me for not getting food. I groaned louder than before and climbed to my feet, grabbing my phone off my nightstand and stuffing it into my hoodie pocket.

I slowly walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I made myself a hot pocket and sat criss-crossed on the couch in the living room. I nibbled on the hot pocket and watched my recordings of Attack on Titan.

I was drooling over how handsome Levi was when my phone went off. I tugged it out of out my pocket and looked at the screen. It was text from Shadow.

10:12 am
Shadow~ Get up. We're going somewhere.

I quickly texted back.

10:12 am
Me~ No thanks.

My phone went off again not too later.

10:13 am
Shadow~ I wasn't asking.
10:14 am
Me~ But I don't want to.
10:14 am
Shadow~ I'll be there in a few minutes. You better be ready or I'll drag you out in your pajamas.
10:15 am
Me~ Fiiiiiiiiiiine.

I jumped off the couch and ran upstairs, occasionally tripping over a stair. There's no way in hell he's dragging me out in this.

I slipped on a pair of blue jeans, a light blue sweater, and a pair of tan Uggs. I stuffed my phone into my back pocket and ran back downstairs. I sat on the couch and enjoyed the rest of my hot pocket, waiting for Shads.

Shadow's P.O.V•

I slipped my phone into the pocket of my black leather jacket when I finished texting (Y/n). Rouge called me last night and told me how she was still upset about faker. So I decided to do something nice for her today. I hope she likes it.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser and walked downstairs. I walked outside and climbed onto my motorcycle, slipping on my helmet and starting the engine. I drove off, heading towards (Y/n)'s house.

I made it there in no time at all. I stood my bike on the kick stand and took off my helmet. I walked up to the door and gave it a light knock. "Coming!"I heard a beautiful voice call out. It must be (Y/n). The door opened to reveal her.

She looks...adorable. "Hey, Shadow. Come in. I just have to get my coat,"(Y/n) said. She moved aside and let me in. I closed the door behind me and watched as she went upstairs. It strangely smelled of hot pockets here.

(Y/n) quickly came back downstairs with her tan trench coat on again, along with a light blue winter hat with a puff on top and matching mittens. "Okay, I'm ready,"she smiled. We walked outside and hopped on the motorcycle.

"So, where are we going exactly?"she asked. "You'll see,"I replied. She huffed, making me smile a bit under my helmet.

She'll be happy when we get there.

I started the engine and drove off towards (Y/n)'s 'surprise'.