A/N

So hey you guys. You're either gonna laugh or be angry. Because I know I'm very pissed. I have very bad news.

My aunt and my cousin came for a visit. You know how you're suppose to love and be friends with your cousin? Well, that's not the case with me and her. She and I would go at it like dogs. Anyway, my friend was luckily there with me so I wasn't alone with the witch.

My cousin is a little younger than me so you know if I don't let her see my stuff she'll tell my mom. That's what happened with my phone. I had to let her play with my phone. MY phone. I was aggravated and shiz so my friend and I went outside and played basketball for a while.

When we came back, my cousin was sitting in the middle of my bed with my phone in her hands. She was smiling like a fucking clown. Like Joker from the Batman series. Of course my first instinct was that she texted someone she wasn't suppose to. I checked my all my texts. Nothing wrong there.

I checked all my apps. She played a few games and crap. But then. I got to Wattpad. I checked over my stuff. She didn't delete anything from my library or post any rude comments. No. What she did was much worse.

She fucking DELETED ALL MY DRAFTS. That means, she deleted the next chapter of this story that I was almost done with, the complete first chapter of Guardian Angel, AND Loving the Enemy.

I was fucking pissed as hell. I yelled at her then I told my mom and my aunt. I worked hard on this. I was already stressed enough before this happened. School is about to start in a few days and my most favorite teacher passed away. She was going to retire this year.

So yeah. My cousin got in major trouble. I was happy about that but come on. I was almost done with a that chapter and she deleted it. That's over two thousand words I won't be getting back anytime soon. I'll have to start over AND try to rewrite Guardian Angel. I might just write something else. I don't know.

Anyway, hope you guys have a good day/night.

Till next time~ Pandagirl1109