Chapter 4

WARNING: Chapter is a little over PG rated but not too horrid!

~

~

I felt hot all over as Jet’s hands ran down my back, he had slipped off his jacket and now I was working on the buttons on his blouse.

  I managed to get them undone and I placed my hand on his hard stomach, it was warm, then he placed his hand on top of mine, I looked up a little and met with his hazel eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He whispered, I swallowed,

“You said anything I ever wanted to do… I wanted this those other times… I am sure.” I mumbled before using my other hand to reach into the back of my trousers, I pulled out the gun and tossed it onto an old armchair.

I moved my hand to the back of Jet’s jeans and jerked his out before throwing it onto the same chair,

  Jet’s lips were back on mine as he worked on pulling my top off, it didn’t take long before I was in my black bra and I felt his warm skin against mine.

I moved my arms up around his neck and fastened them there as he let his lips kiss down my neck, he moved his hands onto my lower back and encouraged me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me easily to the crappy little bed.

  He laid me down on the soft covers and let himself come down on top as his lips moved against mine.

I was hot all over and excited, I wanted this…

  My breathing was heavy against his chest as he removed the last of our clothes, the weird thing for me was that I didn’t feel bad… This felt right, I liked Jet… I liked him a lot…

I let my fingers move lightly across where I knew his tattoo was, before letting them trail up the centre of his bare, hot, back and then they stopped to tangle into his black, messed hair.

My neck arched back over his arm as he kissed my neck fiercely, “No last thoughts?” He asked between heavy breaths,

I giggled and lifted my head a little to look at his face, his hair messed, his eyes ablaze and the fiery grin.

  “Anyone would think you were trying to back out of this… I have no last thoughts on this… Other than…” I took a deep breath- Could I say it? And was it too late to not say it?- No, I couldn’t.

When I didn’t add anything Jet narrowed his eyes at me before lowering his lips to mine again…

  -I was propped up slightly on my elbow and my head rested on Jet’s chest, with my right hand I traced random shaped onto his warm skin.

“…You’re not going to stay with me tomorrow, are you?” I whispered, Jet met my eyes briefly before looking down. “No, I’m trusting Beau with you… Todd and I are going to go ahead and try to make sure it isn’t too dangerous…” He murmured, I swallowed before lying down.

 I felt Jet move next to me, he put his arm around my waist and his face next to mine, before kissing just under where my left breast was, where a little dark birthmark in the shape of a heart marked.

“Listen, Vicky… I won’t let anything happen to you, I finally feel like I have something to look forward to in life and I am not going to let that go…” He said softly before kissing my cheek lightly,

  I turned my head slightly so that I could press my lips to his, I shut my eyes as our lips moved slowly and his hands caressed my flushed cheeks.

After another moment Jet pulled back, “I’m going to go to the bathroom, I’ll be back soon.” He mumbled and pecked my lips before swinging his legs off the bed.