Carlisle's daughter

(A.N) i am going to write a story about the daughter of Carlisle. and no it is not one of the cullens who you probably already know. i do not own the characters S.Meijer does, except for jewel ( carlisle's daughter). i am not going to say that all the time because it will get annoying to all of you and for myself.

introduction

jewel is carlisle's long lost daugher. she is the same age as Carlisle because he changed her the day he was changed, because her mother had died giving birth to her and Carlisle was the only one she had left of her family she know. her mother also was a werewolf but jewel never became one. jewel was 17 when she was changed, she has long blonde hair and blue eyes, she still had them when she became a vampire and that was really weird. Carlisle thinks that she is dead because when Carlisle changed, he changed her also. they lived happy and survived on animal blood  until the volturi came and took jewel while she was hunting on her own. the volturi  took jewel because she had a power that was very powerful. she had a shield. she also had another power the volturi didn't know about. if she touch a vampire or a human or werewolf, she gets their powers also. now she is a very powerful hybrid with a lot of powers. she is a human werewolf vampire hybrid. but nobody really knows about that except for marcus, one of the volturi leaders, she is really close to marcus he is like an uncle to her. and he also really cares about her, he was the one that brought her animal blood, because didn't drank human blood. human blood wasnt tempting to her. when she finally escaped the volturi to find her father she searched for him for years. after 2 ears she found out that her dad had joined the volturi because he found out that she was there, but she just left a year before he joined them. jewel traveled a lot and when her father left the volturi she went to look for him she traveled al over the world but didnt find him. untill she came to someone who said that he was in forks. she went to forks and got a house there and started school. when she traveled she got a lot of powers from the vampires werewolfs and humans that she had met. in her trip she also studied medical stuff and became a docter. even though she is a little young to go to college and to study.

(A.N) this is just an explanation from her life before she was in forks. i hope you like it.

byeee xxxxxxxxxx savanjah