the cleansweep

THE CLEANSWEEP ESCAPES!!!
___________________________________

THE CLEANSWEEP CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM!!!
________________________________________________________

THE SURVIVING VICTIM OF THE CLEANSWEEP TURNS UP MISSING!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________

"THE ANGEL FINALLY GETS HER DUE" THE CLEANSWEEP!!!
_____________________________________________________________________

TOGETHER OR ALONE IN DEATH? THE CLEANSWEEP AND HIS MOST RECENT VICTIM
___________________________________________________________________________________

The only surviving victim of the cleansweep, who spent practically two months with him is said to have run away from the hospital. Simultaneously, the serial killer, cleansweep- so dubbed because of the way he never leaves evidence behind, just a tormenting picture of the victim after death, with a word describing her pose - had escaped from jail. The fact that he managed to escape just after the victim's runaway did not escape our notice. The question is, how could the police be so careless as to let such a dangerous being escape from a jail which was meant to be "A holding house for vermin" still leaves us baffled.
Then we are made aware of the fact that a day after the victim left the hospital, her picture and the words angel were sent to her family, leaving them distraught all over again. The police has been trying to find him but to no avail, his old hideout which had been cleared out by the police was still empty. It is believed that he had another more personal hideout. A place the cops had no idea about. Which leads us to face the incompetence of our supposed keepers of law and order. The "supposed" trusty security keepers, quite forgot to trace and find out everything about the clean sweep. Their big break is quite lost. They of course, were still baffled by the fact that they had managed to get the one and only clean sweep within their grasp, of course, the victims that died in other to achieve that probably feel their death was in vain.
We believe that the surviving victim dubbed the "Angel" by clean sweep, ran away to him, found a way to get him out and he killed her in gratefulness. Was she in love with him? And was he in love with her? What kind of sick demented fate is this? Did she have the stockholm syndrome? That is one question that may never get answered. May the victims of the cleansweep try to rest in perfect peace and may the protectors of law and order find the clean sweep before he claims another victim.
On that note, I will end this article by saying Ladies and gentlemen, be careful, do not follow anyone home and always take precautions as you never know when the clean sweep might come for you too...
Susan McNaughton

_______________________________
The clean sweep smiled at the last paragraph of the article about him in that particular paper. he had read five others prior to this and he could say he found this the most entertaining. Perhaps, he mused, he might start with the Susan lady, she sounds like she will be a challenge. He looked at the beautiful corpse of his angel and he smiled, his hand stretching out to touch her cheeks slightly. He said softly "Thank you. I had the most fun with you. You were truly an angel"