Ever Since I Started To Love You

Florence P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since the sleepover and I've spent more time with Thomas than I thought I would and I have grown to develop feelings for him. I have pictures of the two of us on days out in my room and have even kissed him on the cheek. Yes I'm becoming a fan girl as well.

Ever since I'm crushing on him hard I've asked him out to the park today where I'm going to confess my feelings for him and I'll just have to see where it goes from there....

I'm getting ready right now for yet another day out with Thomas.

Yes another.

I finished getting ready and left my room and went into the kitchen and saw Chloé lying on the table and eating an apple, "Decided to go healthy huh?"

"Yup." She bites into her apple again.

"And you're lying on a table?" I ask giving her an 'are you serious?' face.

"Hey," she pouts, "people have their ways."

"And your way ain't working." I announce and she rolls her eyes before digging her teeth into the apple again.

"Did you seriously get your teeth whitened again?" I ask when I grabbed a glass of water.

"No, I brush my teeth unlike you." She spits after nearly choking because of my comment.

"Ok I have my reasons, but I don't get my teeth whitened." I say and start gushing down the water.

"Your not trying to do that again are you?" She asks as she gets off the table and dumps her apple in the bin.

"Do what?" I ask as I finish my water.

"Since you saw that thing you've been drinking water how you say 'sexily'." She explains and I remember that day.

"Oh first of all I am not copying it and second of all I've been drinking like that my entire life, guess I'm 'sexy'." I say.

"Then why's there water running down your neck?" She questions.

"Well it's not that easy to drink in my state." I tell her and put the glass in the sink and grab my bag.

"Going out with your boyfriend again?" Chloé asks as she walks into the living room.

"No he's not my boyfriend." I say and sit down next to her.

"You didn't deny that you're going out with him." She says and grabs the popcorn we left on the couch yesterday.

"I know because I am going out with him." I explain then look blankly at the screen but look at her wide eyed after a couple of seconds and see her laughing quietly, "NOT THAT WAY!!" I slap her arm after screaming that, totally forgetting that he was just next door.

She kept on laughing and threw some popcorn in her mouth and I have her a disgusted look, "EW, DON'T EAT THAT!!" I take the popcorn out of her mouth and she stares knives through me while I nearly laugh at all the popcorn on the floor.

"WHAT THE FLIP, WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" She yells.

"Because that's just mank if you were gonna eat that, bugs come out at night." I explain while chuckling.

That sounded like I'm a guy, oh well I'm bi anyway.

I shrugged that weird thought off and saw Chloé getting really damn on ticked off, "WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF THERE WAS 'BUGS'?!"