The Sun And Moon ## Truth or Dare

Florence P.O.V

"So you all know how to play?" I ask enthusiastically.

They all nod. Thank god! They've recovered from laughing.

"Right who starts?" Then Dylan smirks and shouts two names.

"FLOWY AND TOMMY!"

Flowy?

"F-flowy?"

"Yeah my nickname for ya!" He said with a wink.

"OK well I guess it's us and now what do we do?" I ask the four twenty-year-old irresponsible actors.

"Hm...." They all went deep in thought when Ki suggested first, "Minecraft."

I sighed of relief knowing I won't need to do anything bad.

Thomas and I grabbed a controller each and turned the X-Box 360 on and inserting the disc.

We had to see who would die first.

I love survival so much I have memories on it.

I will always cherish one world.

I smiled whilst I created the world.

We finished up with it and I won. He died after three days while I was hiding in my newly built home. He was in a cave. Bad choice.

We kept playing Minecraft and I won all rounds. Kaya died after an entire Minecraft week whilst Ki died at sunset and Dylan died on his second day and Will. Oh the eyebrow master. He died when he spawned.

We then did a lot of other things like building the best fort, pillow fights, dress the best, dancing competitions, kiss everyone in the room the quickest and all that jazz.

I didn't win all but I knew I was in the lead.

The next round was me and Thomas again and I didn't know any other challenges existed. It was seven o'clock when we came to the last round which is now, "So what's the last thing we are gonna do today to wrap it up?" I asked drinking from my water bottle.

They all looked deepk into space then Kaya spat something out I desperately didn't want to hear, "Singing contest." A smirk growing wider on her betraying mouth.

I nearly choked on my water but swallowed it in time.

Did she just say 'Singing contest.'?

"W-w-w-w-what?" I said.

I cannot do that. Never ever will I do it.

"Singing contest. I guess you and Tommy are first." She had an ear to ear grin on like the rest of them.

I wasn't prepared. I can't handle everyone staring at me sing.

"How much of a song shall I sing?" I ask.

"Full song." She said casually.

"Which song?" I asked trying to be confident.

"Any choose now we're bored and want to hear you again." The word 'again' rings through my head.

I grabbed my phone off of the couch and searched my playlist.

"But of course Tommy has to sing it after." It made me calm that I was just doing it for a joke.

Well not a joke. Well it's practically a joke. Ugh I dunno.

Then I found the song I would like to sing. Of course I need to check if Thomas wants to sing it. I tapped his shoulder making him jump a bit but then he looks at my phone and nods. I smile knowing he wants to do the song. I feel the nerves tickle my throat and is making my stomach feel all queesy. I then turn my phone off and look at the four people in front of me, "I need to use two things." I then walk into my room and take my little keyboard and guitar.