Truth for Dinner

"Hello Mr. Sangster." I put an ear to ear grin on my face and let out a hand and he took it and put a small smile on his face as he greeted me, "Hello Ms. Brown."

"So would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" I ask letting go of his warm hand.

"Uh.... Yeah sure." He says.

"Good see you around seven." I say. He then finally moves from the middle of the door and we finally get to walk in.

I run up the stairs with Chloé waddling behind. I run over to the door and start to unlock it. Finally Chloé gets up and is right beside me, "Stop being so fast up the stairs would you?"

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Ugh c'mon!" She whisper shouts to herself.

I laugh to myself and open the door. (I guess this door takes long to unlock)

Oh I love this place so much. It's a great first home without your parents.

I walk up to my room and lock the door behind me. Ok now I have the day to myself. I should just do something on my phone. Oh I know. I should get an outfit for Thomas coming over. (It's on the top.)

I walked over to my closet and opened the door. I walked in and looked at my dresses. I don't want it to flashy or fancy but not to calm or casual.

I looked around for what seemed ten minutes when I finally decided on a dress. It was a dark red and black and it was just above my knee. I came out the closet and went over to the bathroom. I need to get my makeup done and I need to have a shower just before this. I walked over to the shower and stripped down to the bottom and jumped in.

I finished and came out and dried off. I put on my dress and walked over to the sink. Makeup. What now?

I looked at the makeup we had and picked out liquid eyeliner, black mascara, blood red lipstick and other stuff. (I dunno what it's called but no blush)

I slapped all the makeup on and looked at myself in the mirror. I know at this point a normal twenty-four-year-old would take a billion selfies and post the on their socials. But, (drum rolls)

I'm not normal.

Yeah I don't think a person my age would be. A half time goth who does photography for a living. Because I'm the first one who has made that life decision.

My best friend is a normal twenty-four-year-old. She takes selfies after her makeup is done, she has a celebrity crush, she has colourful clothes, she's kind, she has a job at Primark, she has a favourite colour that is bright. She has everything normal. Not being mean or anything. The fact that I'm her best friend is mad though.

I love her to death though. She's the bestest friend ever. I met her in 5th grade when she was really popular whilst me.... I had no friends. She came over to me and we started to talk then we became friends..... Then good friends..... Then best friends. This all happened in one school year. That was when I got my first friend since kindagarden. I then started to get more friends and now I have about eight. Yes eight don't judge me.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out. I should get dinner on. I walked out the main bathroom and into the living room. There is no hallways in the house just each room separated by a door. I loved the idea. No walls to be scared of closing in and crushing you for you to die. I sigh a bit because of the thought as I walk over to the kitchen. The living room was massive (if you watch Jessie you would no what I'm picturing but not their living room a bit more small and different decorations.) it was so big. I walk in and see Chloé in a beautiful pink pencil dress that was the same length as mine. She had one pair of her indoor shoes. They're white and have little bows on them. She was wearing about three white pearled bracelets on one wrist. She had a bun in on the side of her head and she looked at me with a smile on her face, "You look stunning." She says.