I Kill The Invinsible

The day passed and it was already 12:00. They weren't busy today actually they all had empty schedules. We got dressed so I decided to wear one of my jumpsuits. Kaya was wearing shorts and a long sleeve top.

After we got ready it was already eleven so then we played couch wars.

It was groups of two and there was an equal amount for that. Me and Kaya teamed up while Thomas and Dylan teamed up and Ki and Will obviously had to go together.

Me and Kaya won.

Now we're just sitting on the couch bored.

Like nothing to do.

We're all just on our phones.

Then I get an idea.

"Hey guys I've got an idea." I say out loud.

"What? Get our numbers so we don't have to talk?" Ki says sarcastically.

"No."

I don't have their numbers though and I would like them.

"Well we want your number! Gives your phone." Kaya said grabbing my phone from me and then looks at what I was doing. She just stares at it.

"Can you give that back?" I ask.

"No I need to add my contact." She says.

"But you're not on contacts. You're snooping." I say trying to get my phone back.

"But this is......"

"Please just give it back."

"Fine I'll just add my contact." She then finally presses the home button and adds her to my contacts. She then goes back on the thing before she gives it back but I grab from her the second she presses it.

"You were snooping again."

"But it was interesting." She whined.

"Really?" I say locking my phone.

"Really." She says and smiles, "I added the boys to your contacts too."

"What's interesting?" Ki asks.

"It was just Flowy's thing. What's it cal-" She looks at me and I shoot her a death glare, "O-o-oh i-it was n-n-nothing."

The rest look at me then back at Kaya.

Their faces are like 'What the hell?'." I laughed knowing they were shocked.

The stares didn't stop though.

Wait for it,

Wait for it,

Wait for it,

Wait, wait, wait,

Now it's stopped.

Wait!

There we go

We then go back on our phones.

Notification.

You have been added to a group chat called (Budsbids)

What the fudging hell?

I pressed on the notification that led me to the group chat.

Me
Don't snoop ever again.