Stories for Truths

"Never have I ever!" I say enthusiasticly.

"Yeah!" They all shout back.

"Sssshhhhh. You guys it's half nine at night. We have neighbours y'know." I said.

"And we have our reasons to suggest a game after." Thomas smirks and looks at the rest of the cast. Of course I was confused.

"Well we're playing this first!" I say.

"So we're doing points?" Kaya asks.

"Yeah. Whoever gets to twenty points first wins. But whoever has the least points is actually the winner because they've experienced more than eveyone." I smirk.

(This is all made up. I'm not a crazy stalker of these people so I don't know what they've done or not. It's just made up.)

"But first. Everyone must wear their pajamas." I say standing up and grabbing Kaya's hand. She stood up and we walked to my room.

I opened the door and turned on the light, I went over to my drawer and got my pajamas,"Didn't want you changing with the boys." I said.

"Thanks." She then goes through her bag and brings a pair of pajamas out herself.

We change into them and when we were finished I headed for the door when she grabbed my wrist. Of the hand where I didn't want her to. She took it close to her face and looked at it closely, "What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Oh you did something and you're telling us all out there." She says.

"Wait what?"

"Well you can't keep secrets can you?" She said giggling and letting go of my hand.

"Let's go." I said about to open the door.

"Wait we need to knock first." She jokes.

"Fine." I knock on the door and it opens from the outside.

"Oh we were just about to see if you were ready." Ki says.

"Without knocking?" I say.

"Dunno."

"What do you mean dunno?"

"I mean I-" Ki was cut off by Kaya.

"Ki stop." She then whispered something to him that I couldn't identify.

"Alright." He says.

We walk over to the sofa and sit on it. Me and Kaya were going to sleep on it.

When I lay on it and my head hit the cushion,

I then started to think.

Wait we have a major problem!

"Guys, have you noticed something different yet?" I ask.

They all look at me worried then I look back at them, "We haven't ate." I say.

They all relax when I say that but that makes Thomas, Will, Dylan, Ki and Kaya's stomach growl.

But not mine.

I've never had my stomach do that.

I don't eat a lot so my body has just got used to it.

"You all must be hungry. Would you like dinner?" I ask with a smirk.

They all nod and I can't help but laugh a little, "What's funny?" Dylan asked.

I sigh and get up walking to the kitchen mumbling the words, "You're all so cute."

Time skiip