Missing

A new idea came to me and wanted to share it with you. Please read it and tell me your thoughts. Should I stop or continue?

Lisbon had a huge smile in her lips looking at her newborn son Sam and cuddling him soft in her chest. After 12 hours of labor she couldn't believe he was here and he was beautiful. He looked exactly like his father except his eyes which were like hers.

She was tired but she couldn't let him from her arms. She lifted her gaze and looked at her husband who grinned and had tears of happiness. Jane moved his hand stroking softly the baby's feet and he putted the other around Lisbon.

"Hi. I'm your daddy and this is your mummy. We love you so much." Jane said to the baby.

"We are so lucky. So bless. He is perfect and he looks like you." Lisbon murmured.

"Mrs. Lisbon, we need to take the baby to examine our pediatrician. We will move you back to your room to rest and we will bring you later your baby to breast-feeding him." her doctor said interrupt them with plain voice.

Lisbon left a groan of disappointment when the nurse took Sam from her arms but Jane comforted her and gave her a kiss on her temple.

Lisbon was overwhelming with emotion and tears started to fall to her cheeks. They felt complete and happy. Jane smiled lovely to Lisbon and slowly clean her face with his hands and gave her a smooth kiss on her lips.

"You look gorgeous." Jane whispered

"Stop kidding me Jane. I'm all sweaty and dirty from the labor." Lisbon respond lightly.

"No. You are beyond doubt beautiful. You always are."

Lisbon gave him a tired smile and cuddled to his arms. Soon she was lying on her hospital bed in her room and she fall asleep with a big smile.

Jane called the team, her brothers and the Rigsby's to inform them about the labor. When he finished he went and sat on the bed beside her. He looked down to her beautiful face and he found himself loved her more even if that was even impossible.

An hour later, the team was there. Wylie brought a big teddy bear. Cho and Tork brought flowers and balloons. Jane saw them the baby behind the glass with pride and unable to dismiss his grin from his face.

They stayed for a while talking and left to let them rest. Jane went back to Lisbon's room and found her sleeping yet. He removed his jacket and he took a nap and the chair next to her, holding her hand , his head on the bed.

Someone shook him and he woke up scratching his hands. He saw Lisbon's doctor who looked serious and he was immediately in alarm.

"What happened?" he asked nervous.

"Mr. Jane. Please follow me outside." he said calm.

Once they were out of the room, the doctor let a sigh and he started to talk:

"Mr. Jane, I have some bad news. Your son is missing."

"What do you mean missing? How can you lost him?" Jane said furious

"A nurse went to picked him up and bring him to you and your wife but he wasn't here. Someone must have taken without our attention. I'm sorry." he explained serious.

"I don't want your sorry. I want my son. Find him. Now."

"Our staff is looking at the hospital now but you are and FBI agent. You may want to start search him out of here too."

"You are incapable to protect your facilities. I will deal with you after I find my son." he shout angrily to him and took his phone and contacted with Cho.

Dozens of scenarios played over and over in his head. Who could he have taken his son? Why? He found his feet tremble and sat down on the chair, his hands on his face and started to sob. How could he explain what happened to Lisbon? His world crushed again and this time he didn't have a clue about the reason.

}P1,