Chapter I : Tre

Chapter I : Tre

Tre'Von Douglas

"Do you even fucking care !?" I heard Vez yell.

"Mhm." I mumbled scrolling through my timeline, not even paying him attention.

"You just fucking cheated on me and all I get is a weak ass "mhmm" ?" He yelled even louder this time, smacking my arm as hard as he could.

It didn't hurt, but he had my attention now. I sighed, "I didn't even know we were going out to be honest." I looked up at him. He was crying his eyes out but I currently don't care. It wasn't clear to me that we were dating.

"Fuck You Tre!" He sobbed.

"Could you lock the door on your way out ?" I said unlocking my phone again to play one of my friends in 8 Ball.

I heard him walkout, all the sniffles and tears leaving out with him as the door slammed shut. That's the second time its happened this month. Its not my fault though. I don't want a relationship, and I never claimed that I did. I just need some head or ass without the feelings.

"Can you come over? I got cussed out again." I text my best friend, Adonis. This'll be my second time calling him for this exact reason as well.

Doni 💕 : "Smh. boy here I come"

I smiled to myself as I read the text, knowing that I had someone like Doni who would, as far as I know, do anything for me. Through thick and thin for whatever reason. Right or wrong I know he saw the good in me when no one else did. That's why I love him.

Time went by before he finally made it over to my place. My doorbell rung and I rushed off the couch and to the door excited to see him.

I opened the door to see the top of his head buried in his phone before he looked at me. He smiled and I rushed him into a hug and fake cried, over dramatically showering him with too much affection.

"Tre.." He groaned in annoyance as he let me keep my hold on him, "You are so extra, let me go. It's cold."

"Just a few more seconds, I got something warm for you." I spoke, still arms wrapped around him.

"Stop nasty!" He pushed me off and laughed walking past me.

-

"And so he tried to throw some screenshots in my face, as if I didn't know what I had been texting or cared to tell him about it. I got tired of him bitching so I was just like 'mhmm'. Then he got mad and stormed out then I texted you." I explained how it all went down with me and Charvez earlier.

"You really need to stop playing with these boys hearts Tre. They don't deserve it." Adonis said playing in my hair as I lye my head in between his legs right above his waist line.

"Doni I don't even be playing," I pleaded, "They come over. I give 'em the dick. They leave. That's it." I finished, closing my eyes as he massaged my scalp. "I don't do anymore than I supposed to."

"Yeah, yeah. Just slow down, okay?" He played in another curl of mine.

I huffed and smiled, "You know I've tried to." I rubbed on his arm and looked up to him to let him know who I was talking about.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not even gonna respond to that."

I haven't tried anything with Adonis yet. He's special. The only person I honestly like. He's been there for me when I needed him the most. There's so much of my past he knows about. I could never treat him like one of my jump offs. I've tried to cuff Doni multiple times, and each time he turned me down because of our bond.