Chap. 12

~5 years later~

You had a good job, married, and had kids. You completely forgot about working at the Phantomhive Manor, or at least tried to forget.

You were working at a library, and your husband had a really good job. You were wealthy and lived in an amazing house close to where you work.

Your kids were 1 year old and 2 years old. Jami was the boy, 1 years old, and Kyle was other boy, 2 years old. They got along very well. You had a perfect little family.

But you always thought of Sebastian and how much you loved him. But obviously he didn't like you back and was just messing with you when he kissed you. It was too late now anyways. He was dead and you were happy with your family, you loved your husband and kids, and where you worked.

You didn't want it to change. You sometimes thought about what would've happened if Sebastian hadn't have died, but thought it was better this way.

You were staking books, standing on a ladder since the shelf was too high for you to reach, and as you stood on the ladder it was still too high. You stood on your tippy-toes and the ladder wobbled. You yelled as you fell, waiting for impact with the ground. Someone caught you, you looked to see who it was and your eyes widened to see Sebastian holding you. You scrambled out of his arms and stood in front of him, shaking slightly in fear. 

Your eyes watered and he tried to grab your hand but you moved away and ran out of the library, tripping a little over your own feet at first but you kept running as if you were running for your life.

AND THATS THE END OF THE BOOK I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! HAVE A GREAT LIFE!