Chap. 9

You stayed in your position as Grell came closer. You couldn't do anything since he had you chained up. He laughed then suddenly fell. "Honestly, Grell, stop being so obsessed." Sebastian said and sighed. He was holding a iron bar that was on the ground before. He looked to you and smiled. You looked at him then to Grell who was passed out. You laughed and looked back at Sebastian, "Thanks." You said and smiled. "Any time." He laughed and helped you up and unchained you.

You hugged him tightly and he blushed but hugged back. "I thought I was going to die." You said as you pulled away. "Well, you didn't so that's good." Sebastian said and smiled. You two left and went back to the phantomhive manor. Once you got there, Mey-Rin, Finny, and Baldroy when up to you, "What happened?" "Are you okay?" "They didn't hurt you, did they?" They all said at the same time and you laughed.

"I'm fine." You said with a smile and they all sign in relief, "Good!" They said in unison and you laughed again. They all went back to doing their job and so did Sebastian. You went to the kitchen to help Baldroy with dinner. You walk in and see him with a flame thrower, "Uh... What's that for?" You asked him and he looks to you, "For cooking obviously." He laughed.

((Sorry for the short chapter))