Chap. 5

You woke up the next morning bright and early! You sat up and you could feel that your (h/c) hair was a mess! You got up and got your uniform and went to the bathroom the get ready for the day. You brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, put on your uniform and went downstairs. On your way to the dining room you looked out the window and saw Finny in the garden. The main hall was cleaned up too. It's like last night never happened.

You saw Mey-Rin washing the floor as well. You were supposed to meet Sebastian in the dining room today. On your way down the hall you passed Bard carrying a flame-thrower.. 'Weird..' You thought.

You walked into the dining room and saw Sebastian with a cheeky smile, "Good morning, (y/n)!" He said. "Morning, Sebastian." You said and smiled back. "What was going on last night?" You asked. Even though you knew he wasn't there when it happened, he must have knew something. "What happened?" He asked stupidly. 'Why does he have to be so cute?!' You thought again. "I woke up in the idle of the night to gun shots and Finny threw a statue at some guy and Mey-Rin had a gun." You replied and he laughed. "Miss (y/n), I can assure you it was nothing and it won't happen again."

You sighed, "Alright. What do I have to do today?" You ask. "The young master's clothes are dirty and need to be cleaned. So you will do all the laundry today, and help Finny with the gardening." Sebastian said and you nodded. He walked out and winked at you before he left the room. You blushed slightly. "Oh." Was the only thing you could say.

You walked out of the dining room and got all the laundry from the rooms that were in the Manor and went to the laundry room-thing. You saw some of Ciels clothes with red stains on them. You ignored it and washed all the clothes.

About 5 hours later you finished. You and Finny met up in the garden.