"Look at how beautiful this is." He sucked in air through his teeth and pecked my other set of lips smirking.

I soon felt his warm tongue ran in up down my slit causing my body to jerk forward.

I moaned slightly as his tongue flicked against my pearl, and lightly formed circles. I grind my hip into his face trying to get every feeling possible, but I didn't feel his tongue on me. I looked down and his head was tilted up in my direction. He sat up licking his lips and pulled down his pants without saying anything.

I stripped out his boxers exposing his rising friend. Got a good grip on it and slowly moved his hand up and down. My eyes were glued to his every move. This was something that always turned me on when sexing him.

I sat up slowly and licked my lips wanting nothing more than to fill me up. I pushed myself on all fours and crawled to him. Stopping once I got to him I sat up on my back legs and took my hair out smirking. He licked his lips looking at me then looked down and his hand moving on his shaft.

My eyes shifted from him to his diick, and I very much wanted to taste him. I leaned down grabbing it the best way I could and licked the head causing a slight groan to escape his lips. I giggled lightly and to the best of my ability took him all in my mouth. Forgetting how big he was I instantly gagged on him almost coughing. He chuckled and grabbed a handful of my hair and bobbed my head up and down. I moaned and closed my eyes feeling how big he was entering and existing out my mouth.

Chris:

Looking down at Zari working her pretty little mouth on me; turned me on even more. She would glance up at me every so often and I would wink at her.

Its only motivation baby.

I groaned as I felt the tip of my diick touch the back on her throat. I slightly leaned up sitting on my knees and pushed her head down even further causing her to choke. Spit soon dripped out her mouth falling slowly down her chin and neck.

"There you go baby girl choke on it for daddy," I mumbled groaning and throwing my head back.

Lord Zari knows how to work her mouth around me.

I felt my diick start to twitch in her mouth letting her know I was close. I honestly wasn't ready to bust one yet, so I gripped her hair pulling her up and crashing my lips on hers.

She did a light moan as I smacked her ass. In one swift movement I laid her on her back and positioned myself in between her legs.

Still fitted like a glove, our bodies were perfect. Even though she didn't want to say it we both knew it.

I pulled away from our heated kiss and kissed on her neck slowly tracing her spot with the tip of my tongue. Her body shuttered against mines as I bit on her neck. Tasting her flesh. I wanted nothing more than to sink my teeth into her flesh and devour her pretty little body, but right now is not the time.

I grabbed my diick again and tapped the head against her wet core. Her juices made a puddle underneath us. I chuckled at how wet she was for me.

Somethings just never change.

With warning I rammed into her causing her to let out a scream and me a satisfying sigh.

It felt good being back inside of her. The way her walls clenched around my diick or how wet she is, how easily I could just fuck her senseless. I loved this moment, ever since I took her virginity I loved every single bit of it, and I don't think I could ever get enough before time is due.

I looked down at her and smirked seeing how beautiful she was, moaning my name, her body glistening from sweat, the way her body shook made me fall in love with the sex all over again.

I just might let her stay as she is for now.

Zari:

The sex is still mind blowing. The way he penetrated my core making her cry out in surrender, had me on edge.

I never wanted this to end.

Getting that feeling I get in the pit of my stomach I knew I was close, and I was right. My legs started to shake, my breathing got heavier, and my moans got louder.

"Aww fuck baby!" I screamed throwing my head back closing my eyes tightly.

"Cum for me ma," He mumbled on my neck slightly kissing on it.

With those four words my body released everything it was holding back from over the years I've been missing out on him.

He slowed down his pace as he slowly kissed on my neck. I opened my eyes to see four pairs of legs.

My vision got clouded as I finally got over my high.

"Round two soon ma," I heard him chuckled as I felt him peck my lips.

"Mmm no more," I mumbled lowly, slowly closing my eyes.

He chuckled again and then I heard faint snickering over us.

"Will she be okay?" I heard a small voice say softly.

"Yea Krystal she good, go run and play, take our bothers with you, y'all don't want to see what about I'm about to do in the next couple of minutes," I heard Chris voice fade off. My eyes fluttered close as I soon let sleep take over.

I'm just hearing shit that's all.