Together? Together. (EXO- Chenyeol)

When you were 6...

"Come on _____! You can do it!" You hear your mom yelling from the bottom of the slide.

You were scared out of your mind at the current moment. Your a soft spoken child who did not talk much. You were shy and preferred to stay hidden behind the legs of your mother when you went out.

Your mom had taken you to the park. Your best friend and his Mom had came to the park with you. Normal you guys would swing and play in the sand box. You guys would always have doing it even if it was the same thing. This time was different he wanted to go down the slide. Which frighten you to death. Being up high and being in the pitch black of the slide.

You wanted to say no, but you could tell he really wanted to. Plus, you did not want to start playing with someone else because, you are scared of the slide. So, you had followed him up the stairs that lead to the slide. Now you stood there in front of the entrance to the slide and it was your turn to go down. Your best friend stood behind you waiting for you to go down. Though looking down the mouth of the slide frighten you.

Suddenly you feel someone grab your hand. You look up into 6 year old Chenyeol's face... Your best friends. He smiles beamingly at you and pulls you towards the slide. You follow him willingly.

"Together?" He says, looking at the slide.

You look nervously at the slide then back him. Summing all the courage you can get you node your head and say "Together."

Then he pulls you the rest of the way to the slide and he sits down. Then you sit down behind him. Then you hear him count to three and then you both go down. You laugh and smile because, the slide wasn't scary but fun....

Currently

You smile to your self fondly as you remember that moment all those years ago. Who know that day would lead to this day. You were currently sitting in a chair getting your hair done. As your bridal party was busy rushing around the room setting out your things and getting there own things ready. Today is the day... You are getting married to Chenyeol, your best friend.

You looked down at your finger and saw the engagement ring he gave you. You smile down at the ring as you remember him giving it you. He took you down to the same park where you guys went down the slide together. He went up to the top and slide down the slide. When he came out he got down on his knee and asked you to marry him.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. Your mother was standing behind you smiling brightly. She guided you across the room to your wedding dress. A beautiful A Line, cream colored dress, with lace sleeves and simple embellishments on the waist. You stepped into the dress while your mom zips it up. Then you put on your jewelry and touched up your make up. Then you gave the engagement ring to your mom to give to the ring barer.

Then a soft knock came on the door and it was time for you to walk down the ales. Your mom hugged you left out of the door first a long with your bridesmaids. You looked into the mirror one more time before turning around and coming face to face with Chenyeol. He looked dashing in his suit and tie smiling.

Suddenly butterflies formed in your stomach and you couldn't move. What if this was the wrong choose? Just cause you guys were childhood friends did it mean you guys could really make it together? All these thoughts came racing through your mind at that moment. You looked at him with worry in your eyes.

He walked up to you took your hand and placed in on his arm. Then he lend down and whispered in your ear, "I will be with you every step of the way. Nothing will happen as long as we are together. So, do not worry cause, I love you more than anything. Your my one and only. So... Together?" He says now moving you towards the door that while lead you to the ales.

You take one calming breath and walk with him. He love you and you loved him "Together." you replied like all those years ago.

************************

Hey guys!!! I personally reaaaaaaaaaly like this one. I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I do. I loved the idea, and felt Chenyeol was the best one for it. I hope it is good but I'm not sure if it really is. Lack of sleep makes people think crazy things. Let me know what you guys think about the story. Don't forget to vote and comment about this story and others!! Also make a request if you have one any and all are taken!! Love you guys!!!

-Lexy