Chapter 8

Ahsoka's POV

As we were getting ready to leave Lothal, the Seperatists launched another attack. I engaged my lightsaber and started blocking shots.

While I was doing so, I noticed that they closed a door to one of the transports. Droids were hooking it up with bombs. I noticed outlines inside the transport.

They were going to blow up the transport with people inside it! I ran over to the transport. On the way, I saw a blue saber cutting its way through the door. Spector 6! I hurried to the transport even faster.

When, I got there, I disabled all the droids by cutting them in half. I looked to the bombs. Of course, they were already set.

I saw Spector 6 had already almost cut his way out. I ran to get Anakin to disable the bombs.

I finally got to him. "Master! The transport!"

All of a sudden, there was a big boom. The droids started to retreat. I looked to the wreckage. I saw all of the Spectors on the ground, dangerously close to where the bombs were.

"Anankin! Obi-Wan!" I yelled. As soon as they looked to where I was pointing, they saw the problem.

All three of us ran to them, with clones trailing behind us. I arrived first at Spector 5, the Mandalorian. Clones came in behind me and took her to our ships so she could go to the med bay. They did the same to the other Spectors.

"Snips, there was nothing we could do." Anakin came up behind me.

"What were they doing here in the first place?" I asked my master.

"I am not sure what they are doing anywhere."

"They were so confusing."

"I know, Snips. Let's go see how they are doing."

We walked into the ship's medbay they were taken into. Kenobi was already there.

"How are they doing?" I asked.

"Well, they were only just brought in here, so I wouldn't know. The medical droids are looking over them now, so we will know soon. This was a surprising attack by the Seperatists. That is two attacks in two days. They are trying to make a statement, but what statement?" Kenobi asked.

"We will have to tell the Council about this. I couldn't imagine what their motive could be. But I still don't understand something," Anakin said.

"Well, what is it?" asked Obi-Wan.

"If the Seperatists wanted to make a statement, why did they do it on a planet that is so far out? Why didn't they attack a planet in the inner rim?" Anakin reasoned.

I had to agree with him. This just didn't make sense. Unless they were going after someone specific.

"Master, what if they were going after someone?" I asked.

"That could be why, but who would they be going after?" Obi-Wan asked.

"It's too early to say anything. We will have to share our thoughts with the council and see if we can figure anything out," Anakin said.

"Master, what about the Spectors? We don't know how bad they are hurt. We don't even know when they will wake up," I asked.

"We will have to see what the medical droids say first, Ahsoka. Nothing will be decided until then," Anakin simply stated.

But I could see in his eyes he wanted them to be horribly injured, so they could come back with us. My master wanted to see how Spector 6 would perform. None of us knew how he got a kyber crystal or where he learned to use the force.

We had checked the temple records earlier and we couldn't find anyone like him.

We couldn't find the Lasat or the Mandalorian either. It was as if they just appeared out of nowhere.

We left to observe the rest of the loading process. There were still a lot left. I sighed, this would take forever.

As we finished with loading, after three hours, I followed Anakin to the med bay to check on the Spectors. Obi-Wan decided to go rest.

When we arrived, the med bay was empty. I grabbed the nearest clone trooper. "Where are the patients?" I asked him.

"They all woke up. We asked them if they wanted further treatment, but they said they were heading back to their ship that has a medical droid," he answered.

I turned away from the trooper. My master would not be happy. Anakin was looking through the medical records to see if they were transferred.

"They left," I told him as I walked up behind him.

"That's just great!"

"Master, were you wanting them to come with us?"

"Truthfully?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I did. They are just so...strange. There are no records of them anywhere and one of them has had Jedi training, but he never trained at the temple! I just don't see how this is possible."

"Maybe Master Yoda will know."

"Hopefully Master Yoda will know."