Prologue

A bright light shone on her face.

"Father?" Katherine mumbled.

"My apologies, Sister."

Katherine opened her eyes fully to see a woman with long black hair and cobalt blue skin.

"Greetings. I am Hel. You are in my realm."

Katherine looked around.

"I died?" She asked.

"I'm afraid so, yes. Although you shan't be staying here, there is just someone that you must take."

"What?" Katherine asked. She looked around the dull land. "Where's Father?"

"On Midgard." Hel replied.

"Please take me back!" She said. Katherine got onto her knees. "Please, I beg of you."

"I can not." Hel looked at something in the distance.

"Wait." Katherine stood up. "Do you know of Anita Claire Rose?"

"Yes." Hel raised an eyebrow.

"Is she here?"

Hel smiled lightly. "No. She does not belong in Hell. She never wronged."

"And you don't either."

Both turned to see Ophelia, standing with her hands in front of her.

"Mother?" Katherine ran forward and hugged her so tightly she never wanted to let go.

"Gosh, you're so tall." Ophelia looked up at her daughter. "And beautiful." She placed a hand on her cheek.

"You must both leave now." Hel gestured to a glowing orb that appeared.

Hel turned to Ophelia.

"Ophelia Hathaway, you have served your time here for your sins, and you have my permission to leave."

Hel turned to Katherine.

"And Katherine Opheliadaughter, you have been good at heart and taught others how to do the same. What you did was out of anger and love, but you payed with your life. You also have served in my eyes. You may go."

"Where will it take us?" Katherine asked.

"To Anita." Hel smiled. "In a better world."

Ophelia took her daughters hand and the two stepped into the light, never to be seen again by anyone.

And one can only assume they went to a better world.

Author's Note:

So yeahhhhh Katherine is done! You probably hate me for killing Anita, Katherine and Ophelia but that was kinda the point!

And I'm sorry for not writing about Loki after Katherine's death but I like leaving what he would do to the reader's imagination.

And the story was more about Katherine anyways.

So please comment, vote and what not, I love feedback! (Good or bad).

Thank you so much for reading this..duo? (It's called a trilogy for three books, but what's it called for two books?)

Love you!

Thefandomfanatic