I'm A Nervous Wreck

It was now after school and me and the guys (excluding Brendon) were in Zack's bedroom working on a science project. ''How about we do coke and mints'' Jack exclaimed, his eyes lighting up at the thought of an explosion and an easy A. ''Jack you've done that every year since you were 8'' Rian spoke, rolling his eyes and jotting down notes from his science book.

''Alex, any ideas?'' Zack asked, looking at me from half way across the room. ''I..uhh..no'' I said shamefully, not taking my eyes off of my phone. I've discovered that when Aubrey took my phone, she left her number in there and added a contact, and for the past 10 minutes i've been trying to pluck up the courage to speak to her, you know..just for the bet. Zack laughed taking a bite of his sandwich, the boy gets hungry really easily and I mean, his mom was already making food for us.

Rian leaned over taking a look at the contact on my phone and winked, before looking at all the other boys, and before I knew it, Zack and Jack were planning our baby names. ''I think it should be called something with A, because of Alex and Aubrey, so like...Avery or uhhh...Adam'' Zack spoke laughing at the thought of me and Aubrey doing the whole 'A' name thing like the Kardashian's with 'K' ''No, call it Jack, to remind you of your beeessstttt friend'' Jack almost shouted, leaning his head on my shoulder and I rolled my eyes at his statement.

''Kids, food'' Zack's mom called from downstairs, making us all run down as fast as we can. ''So boys'' Zack's mom started, putting down our food in front of us then sitting down herself ''How was school?'' Me, Zack and Rian all managed to get out a ''good'' before continuing eating. ''And, Jack, how about you?'' Zack's mom Clara asked once again. There was silence until he blurted out ''Alex is texting the most popular girl at school!''

I punched Jack's arm as he let out a yelp and hissed at him ''fucking really Jack?'' ''Well, Alex, I think that's great that you're speaking to a girl'' Clara spoke in the generic high pitched mom voice. ''Thanks'' I muttered, feeling myself go red as we all continued to eat the, somewhat edible food Zack's mom has kindly 'made' us.

Waking up the next morning, at my own house must i say, to my phone ringing 'west coast smoker' by fall out boy a little too loud. Assuming it was Jack, I picked up my phone and shouted ''What the fuck do you want?'' into it. ''Don't be sassy with me Mr. I Don't Know How To Dress Myself'' a female voice spoke through the tone-Aubrey

''Shit-Sorry, I uhh, I thought it was Jack'' I mumbled quickly, checking the time, 8:20, i have 10 minutes until I have to leave, and I'm not even out of bed yet. ''Yeah yeah okay, Gaskarth, but I need a ride to school, car broke down. Pick me up at 8:40, 28 Cherry Lane byeee'' Aubrey spoke all in once without giving me time to even understand what's going on. Sighing I smacked my head against my pillow, what did i get myself into