Prologue

Warning: There will be swearing, I'm only saying this once.

Enjoy this version of Locked In! Be sure to comment throughout the story cause I love reading and laughing at all all the incorrect theories.

See Ya Eventually Creeps!
-Jaz

~~~~

It was all just a prank.
No one was actually supposed to die.
But nothing goes as planned at Olympus High.

~~~~

Prologue

If you asked any of them how the fight started, they wouldn't have had an answer. But somehow a bunch of students got in a fight. Nothing new. It was the daily entertainment.

These brawlers rarely spoke outside of their fights. Keeping to themselves or only talking to one or two others. They weren't friends nor were they mortal enemies. But when two pissed each other off. The others joined in and there was no going back. They would go all our while classmates cheered them on.

Welcome to Olympus High.

~~~~

Percy sighed from where he sat watching the swim team. He sat in the bleachers just wishing he could dive right in. But he couldn't do that.

"You should actually join in instead of just watching for once," Coach Triton told him as he walked over.

Percy shook his head as he always did. "My answer still isn't changing." Percy stood and grabbed his bag.

"I don't understand why you refuse to swim. You used to like it."

"I'm surprised you even care what I do," Percy replied about to walk away. Triton grabbed his arm but Percy quickly pulled it back. "Just tell dad I said hi," he spat before walking out.

~~~~

Annabeth shuts her notebook with a content sigh. As the student council disperses. Annabeth checks her watch. Nodding she grabs her books and heads to the library to study for tomorrow's physics test.

~~~~

"You have to go home eventually Mr. Valdez."

Leo jerked up from what he was designing and looked at the clock. Wow a lot of time had passed it had almost been an hour. "Sorry Mr. H," Leo apologized gathering his stuff.

Mr. H chuckled. "No problem whatsoever. I enjoy watching you work. You remind me of well, a younger me."

"Thanks, but honestly I prefer working with metal but this is the closet thing we've got at the school."

"Well it's good to see you're enjoying the school. Has it been hard for you? It's only been a month since you joined us?"

"Three weeks," Leo corrects. "But it's good."

"That's good. Well, I'll see you Monday Mr. Valdez."

Leo nodded and headed out.

~~~~

"Hey Thals," Luke greets as he swings an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Hey," Thalia replies looking at the three boys. Luke, Jason and Frank. "How was practice?"

Jason laughed a bit nervously. "Um... Hey- there's Piper! Hey!"