~31~

Sting's Age: 16
Rogue's Age: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I love you."

Sting was at a loss of words. His face was a burning red and he didn't know what to say.

Rogue giggled and snuggled into Sting's chest. Sting was blushing even more now, but he found Rogue adorable.

Another loud boom was heard, but Rogue didn't react this time.

Sting put his hand on Rogue's soft hair, and gently kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue was cuddling with Sting downstairs on the couch. A fluffy warm blanket covered the two, and Rogue was in complete bliss.

Normally the voice would tell Rogue that Sting didn't love him, or he didn't matter to Sting, or anything negative whatsoever.

But this time, it didn't come back. And it won't be back any time soon neither. Rogue smiled to himself at the thought, and Sting noticed.

"What's up?"

"Oh, nothing," Rogue looked up and smiled at Sting, who smiled back.

"You're so adorable, Rogue."

Rogue blushed and he didn't know what to say.

"Well, should we tell the others when we get back to school?" Sting asked. Rogue only nodded.

A few days later, Sting was walking downstairs to get ready for school. Laxus was going to drive him there, and as soon as they got into the car...

"Yes, finally! It took you a whopping few years!" Laxus said a little too loudly.

Sting knew he was talking about him and Rogue.

"Um. Yay...?"

Laxus didn't say anything, and just drove.

It was a pretty normal school day for Sting. He ran into Yukino a few times, but they still talked, and nothing was really awkward about that, even though she knows about what happened after the breakup.

Same went for Rogue. He and Yukino were just as close as they were before.

Kagura hasn't been bothering Rogue for a bit, which he didn't mind.

Rogue walked to the usual table where Sting and his other friends were. Rogue snuck up from behind, and wrapped his arms around Sting. Sting looked up, and pecked Rogue on the cheek. Rogue immediately let go and started to blush.

"OMG SO CUTE!!" Lucy started to flail her arms around, and eventually fell out of her seat. Loke stared at her with worry.

"OMG YAASSSS!" Levy and Gajeel said in unison. They stopped and smiled at each other after.

"Juvia is so happy for you!" Juvia started to flail her arms around as well, and also ended up on the floor.

Jellal smiled while Erza was still eating the cake she brought with her.

"Aha! You owe me 10 bucks, Gray!" Natsu said triumphantly.

"Fine..." Gray groaned.

Sting was still grinning, while Rogue was looking down with slight embarrassment.

They kept talking for a while until the bell rang. Everyone stood up and went their own ways to get to their classes.

While Sting was on his way to his next class, he was thinking about Rogue. He should probable take him somewhere. Somewhere special.

Then he had an idea.

But he would have to wait until the school year ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk if this chapter was even that good

Next chapter is gonna be the last final one

Omg this book is almost over

OMGOMGOMG

Omg Lucy and Juvia XD

They're the best

Frosch: Fro thinks so too!

Where'd he even come from? Idk

Gonna update again soon

Thanku all for the votes and reads and comments and shtuffz

I do not own anything from Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does ^.^