~ 1 ~

Sting's Age: 8
Rogue's Age: 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School just ended about a week ago, and Sting was on his front lawn with his two parents, and his brother Laxus.

(Yeah, Sting and Laxus are siblings, ok? Ok.)

Sting's parents were busy planting new flowers to "make the house look fabulous" or so his mother would say (I'm sorry).
Laxus, who just finished fourth grade, (deal with it) was scouting around for pillbugs with his friend Freed.

Sting was sitting on a tree stump that was located in the middle of a small patch of grass. He just finished second grade, and he was sitting alone. He was facing the house across the street, but he was looking down at an anthill. He was watching the little creatures march up the hill while carrying little pieces of leaves and grass. He then looked up to his left to see Freed holding the rolled up pillbugs while Laxus is pulling out the pillbugs from the soil in front of the bushes. He then looked to his right, past the walkway to the door and the driveway are his parents smiling while carefully placing the pink flowers into the holes of dirt. (Idek how front lawns/yards work, I don't even have one... -_-')

Laxus and Freed walked past Sting and walked towards the driveway with a small paper cup with some pillbugs inside. Sting then watched them roll the pillbugs down the driveway like a bunch of marbles. (#savethebugs -do people actually do that though? I just thought of that) Sting kept on watching the two until he got distracted by a noise. He looked up to see a moving truck followed by a small grey car (I don't know my cars sorry). Laxus and Freed looked up for a brief moment before frantically scrambling to find all of the pillbugs that were trying to run away from the driveway.

Sting's parents were already making their way towards the new neighbors to greet them. They were talking to a young man and woman, and beside them, there was a little boy holding two stuffed animals, one in each arm.

The boy was about Sting's age, and he had long black hair that covered his right eye, only showing his left crimson red eye. He was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt with brown cuffs, with a long, black cape over. There were four pieces of cloth hanging from a light blue waist guard, and he was also wearing brown boots. (Let's just say everyone is wearing their clothes like they would when they're older. Because it's kawaii) Sting didn't know what it was, but something about this new boy just immediately caught his eye.
Sting then stood from the tree stump, and started to walk over to where his parents were. The black-haired boy looked up from the ground to see a blond walking towards him. The boy was really shy, so he started to panic a little. He noticed that the blond was wearing a blue vest which had some grey fur (It's teh fluffz). He also had dark blue gloves, and grey and black pants, along with dark boots. The thing that struck the new boy was that this blond exposes more skin than him, since he was showing most of his lower body (remember that Sting wears pants k? ;)).

Strange...

As the blond moved closer and closer, the black-haired boy tensed up more and more, tightening the grip of his stuffed animals. Sting finally went to where his parents were, and walked to the boy. Sting looked down to see his two stuffed animals. They both looked like cats, but one was a brownish-red color with a cobalt blue vest, and the other was green and was wearing a pink suit that made it look like a frog. The boy shifted around uncomfortably until Sting spoke up.

"Are you new around here?"

The boy only nodded his head, still clutching on to his plushies, and looking at the ground.

"Well, my name is Sting! What's your name?"

The boy only replied his name quietly...

"Rogue..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHA!! FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY! Ok, so I was writing on my phone, and I was writing "blue vest" and my phone autocorrected it to "bra" instead of "blue" so it just said "Sting wore a bra" and I was just like: NOO!

I just realized that I talked a lot during the story -_-'. But I hope I didn't do too bad, since this is mah first storeh.

I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. ^.^

K bye