Obi-Wan walked over to Anakin and they talked in hushed whispers. I gave Sabine a weird look. They sure liked to talk quietly, but I was guessing they were Jedi and wanted to plan before taking action.

They finally turned back to us. Anakin and Obi-Wan starting walking the ten-foot gap to us. The clones stayed where they were. Once they got to us, they of course started introductions.

"My name is Anakin Skywalker, and you are?" Anakin asked.

"Spector 4, 5, and 6," Sabine said, pointing to each of us indivisually.

The Jedi shared a confused look. "Those do not sound like names," Kenobi remarked.

"They are codenames, lothrat!" Zeb growled angrily.

"Point taken," Anakin said. "What are you doing on Lothal?"

"Meeting up with people," Sabine simply stated. "Why are you chasing us?"

"Why does the kid have a lightsaber?" Skywalker asked.

"Why do you have a lightsaber?" Zeb asked.

"Because I am a Jedi," Anakin replied with annoyance.

"Well then that just about sums it up so we are just going to leave..." While Sabine said this, we all turned to go.

As we walked though, I felt one of the clones pull out this blaster, put his finger on the trigger, and shoot. I pulled out my lightsaber and blocked the shot from hitting Zeb in the blink of an eye.

"See, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka was right," Skywalker said.

Ahsoka... Ahsoka Tano! That is why she looked familiar!

"Let's go," I mumbled to Sabine and Zeb. I disengaged my lightsaber and we started off again.

"Wait! We have a proposition for you!" Kenobi yelled after us.

We kept walking.

"Hey, would you stop!" Skywalker yelled.

We kept walking.

"Don't you want to hear the proposition?" Kenobi yelled.

We kept walking.

I heard Skywalker get on his speeder bike and he drove so he parked in front of us. "Would you move it?" Sabine said with annoyance.

"Where is a Lasat, a Mandalorian, and a kid going to go in Lothal?" Anakin asked.

"Places," I replied bluntly.

"Great, where are these places?" He asked.

"On the planet Lothal!" I remarked and walked around his bike. Sabine and a very grumpy Zeb followed.

"Nice comeback, kid," Zeb mumbled.

"Sense anything through the force?" Sabine asked.

I closed my eyes for dramatic effect,"I sense we very much ticked them off."

"Tell me something I don't know," Sabine sighed.

"There is a big ship about to land," I said.

We all turned to look at the big ship about to land. It had Republic symbols on it. We turned around again and started walking.

When it landed, it landed closer to the Jedi then us. Probably to do whatever the Jedi were here for in the first place.

We decided to circle back to Capital City. A few hours later, we were back on the outskirts. We paused to rest. "What are we going to do about food?" Zeb asked.

"Leave that to me," I said. "Be back in an hour."

I entered the streets of Capital City. I headed in the direction of the old market. I got there and it was bustling. Perfect.

I climbed up on the roof of the nearest building and waited. As I sat, little to my surprise, I sensed on of the Jedi come up behind me. Ahsoka. "Do you need something?" I asked without looking back.

I felt her flinch with surprise at my enhanced senses, but she then came and sat down by me. "What are you doing?" Ahsoka asked.

"Waiting," I replied.

"For what?"

"The right time."

We sat in silence for a while. "How did you make your lightsaber do that?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't build it the traditional way. I just used spare parts. Plus, it makes it mine"

"Who took you to a temple?"

"My master."

"And he is.."

"Spector 1."

"That does not help."

"I know. I'm Spector 6."

"Ahsoka."

"Your master is Skywalker."

"Yeah. You didn't listen to the offer."

"I don't need any offers, I will be leaving soon."

"Do you know what the offer is?"

"What?"

"My master wants to know if you would come with us back to the Jedi Temple. Your crew, too."

"Well, tell him no, and it is now the right time, goodbye."

"Spector 6!" Ahsoka called after me, but I was already on the ground.